OMGZ Zombies

when I was in eleven I was staying with my aunt and uncle for the summer. I was standing on the kitchen counter trying to get something from on top of the cabinets. I glanced at my left arm and right there was this strange grey thing sticking out of it. it was about 3mm in diameter, just under and inch long and dark grey. it was wriggling back and forth but I didn't feel anything.

I freaked out and swatted it off my arm, almost fell off the countertop in the process. I looked at my arm and there was no laceration, no skin discoloration, no mark of any sort. To this day I have no idea what the fuck that was and that memory haunts me sometimes.

FlyNavy said:
when I was in eleven I was staying with my aunt and uncle for the summer. I was standing on the kitchen counter trying to get something from on top of the cabinets. I glanced at my left arm and right there was this strange grey thing sticking out of it. it was about 3mm in diameter, just under and inch long and dark grey. it was wriggling back and forth but I didn't feel anything.

I freaked out and swatted it off my arm, almost fell off the countertop in the process. I looked at my arm and there was no laceration, no skin discoloration, no mark of any sort. To this day I have no idea what the fuck that was and that memory haunts me sometimes.

C20H25N3O

:lol: this has me cracking up

morg.gif

Ok, so yeah Travis was on drugs, but the disease came first. All the drugs he was using were prescribed. Whether it was/is/or will be a real disease, it was awful for him. Even if it was psychosomatic, why didn't anyone get him some help for that? I'm angry cause everyone close to him knew he was gonna commit suicide but nobody bothered to do anything like put him in a locked facility with constant supervision. He needed help and it seems like nobody wanted to give it to him. I am gonna miss the guy. He was nice.

This has put me in a terrible mood :( I'm going to take a feel good shower

I will say that the fact that this guy was a genmayer speaks to how much of an impact genmay, and the internet in general has on people. Wieeeeerd.