Food OMGOMGOMG National Corndog Day is almost upon us!!

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
http://www.corndogday.com/

:drool:

I should start learning the Alton Brown recipe to get ready for it. Maybe I should pick up a gift set, too.

NCD%20Poster.preview.jpg

Last edited:
The highest individual honor at National Corndog Day is the storied "triple double." This involves consuming - throughout the course of the day - ten corndogs (Foster Farms preferred), ten beers (PBR in a can preferred), and ten "units" of tater tots (a unit is ten tots, so that's 100 tots total).

:drool: I didn't have PBR in my childhood days. This will more than make up for it.

Eileen had her first corndog at a Sonics off of Ohio route 3, north of Cincinnati. She fell in love almost immediately, making a habit of eating corndogs whenever practicable and even going so far as to keep a package of frozen corndogs in the house at all times.

Then, one day, she vomited after a meal of corndogs and hasn't had one since.

It's the circle of life.

Eileen had her first corndog at a Sonics off of Ohio route 3, north of Cincinnati. She fell in love almost immediately, making a habit of eating corndogs whenever practicable and even going so far as to keep a package of frozen corndogs in the house at all times.

Then, one day, she vomited after a meal of corndogs and hasn't had one since.

It's the circle of life.

Most people do that after the 20th corn dog that day.

I wish I could find a place around here that has one of those eating challenges like what you see on Man Vs Food.