OMGHI2U

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
Hi everyone. Srry I haven't been around much. I knew I was MIA when Fly even called me to ask wtf I'd been :) Anyway, between a crappy internet connection and working like a fiend recently, I just haven't had time.

For the past three weeks our connection has been sub 56k modem speeds. They finally came out today and fixed it, hooked me up with a cable modem now, and we are blazing along now at 3.2mbps, so that's fixed.

Also for the past month and half I've been leading a coporate wide chemical transition, at our mill. The company rebid our chemical contract and a new vendor won, so I have been coordinating all transition activities at our facility. Not much fun. Good project though from an experience and resume standpoint, if this all goes off successfully it will be a nice feather in my cap.

The transition is really getting into full swing now over the next three weeks so it's just going to get worse. Many of the upcoming transitions will require 24 hour coverage so I might be pulling some night shifts. Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hi while I had some free time today (first day in awhile that I've acutually gotten off work at a normal time) and see what alls been goin on. Since I don't have near enough time to read through all the threads I missed, anything inparticular that is noteworthy please post about in this thread for my education. kthx

Edit: o yea, and I have an interview on Monday . . . :shifty:

Last edited:
Oh yea, the other reason I haven't been on much was that a couple months ago they really started cracking down on web usage at work, which is where I mainly posted from. FYI.

wh00p!

I just might have to make a drunk call tonight. All I have to do is get drunk. :shifty:

cliffs:

*Sarcasmo had a buncha different names and he was himself.
*Drool was MIA, but is now IA.
*All of Fly's Tampa friends joined. Everyone was thought :tard:, but they ended up bein' ok.
*Knyte is shorter than everyone, including most children.
*Candy left & Candy returned.
*People were bitches
*Bast returns

SpangeMonkee said:
wh00p!

I just might have to make a drunk call tonight. All I have to do is get drunk. :shifty:

cliffs:

*Sarcasmo had a buncha different names and he was himself.
*Drool was MIA, but is now IA.
*All of Fly's Tampa friends joined. Everyone was thought :tard:, but they ended up bein' ok.
*Knyte is shorter than everyone, including most children.
*Candy left & Candy returned.
*People were bitches
*Bast returns

I'll leave my cell phone on baby ;)