OMG you like this hot ice? (pics 56k=ok)

SHENS? (:heart: fly)

• yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
F33nX said:
YES!

i'm a sucker for mushy details :D

Hullo, it's Fat Burger again.

We first went out to a nice Italian restaurant in "downtown" Moncton. It has a "bread bar", which must be an "East coast" thing, because I've never "seen" them "before". Then we went to a big city park (just over 300 acres). In the park there's a lake with an island in the middle, with a bridge so you can walk out to it. The lake is of course frozen, and there were people ice skating and playing hockey all around the island. So we walked out to the island, and I proposed under the stars in the middle of all the ice skaters.

Fat Burger said:

We first went out to a nice Italian restaurant in "downtown" Moncton. It has a "bread bar", which must be an "East coast" thing, because I've never "seen" them "before". Then we went to a big city park (just over 300 acres). In the park there's a lake with an island in the middle, with a bridge so you can walk out to it. The lake is of course frozen, and there were people ice skating and playing hockey all around the island. So we walked out to the island, and I proposed under the stars in the middle of all the ice skaters.

*swoon*

:D

Fat Burger said:

Nice