OMG where's theac when we need him!?!?!?!?

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
jot.gif

Monster cables vs coat hangers

http://gizmodo.com/363154/audiophile-deathmatch-monster-cables-vs-a-coat-hanger

Further, when music was played through the coat hanger wire, we were asked if what we heard sounded good to us. All agreed that what was heard sounded excellent, however, when A-B tests occured, it was impossible to determine which sounded best the majority of the time and which wire was in use.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is some shit.

Wow. If that doesn't draw him out of hiding, this should help:

Bose is the best system ever.

Bose is obviously the most technologically advanced sound playback equipment in the known universe.

I went to the Bose factory, and felt as if I was in the presence of Jesus.

Bose. Bose. Bose. Bose. Bose. Bose. Bose. Bose. Bose. Bose. Bose. Bose.

didn't know that about the extension cord..

a conspiracy theorist I know says the reason all the networks are going to HD is because digital is so much easier to scramble the signal. you can't scramble VHF or UHF/whatever.

when the shyte hits the fan (and it will) the people "controlling" stuff will air exactly what they want us to see.

didn't know that about the extension cord..

a conspiracy theorist I know says the reason all the networks are going to HD is because digital is so much easier to scramble the signal. you can't scramble VHF or UHF/whatever.

when the shyte hits the fan (and it will) the people "controlling" stuff will air exactly what they want us to see.

iirc, the FCC still requires the major networks to broadcast their content for free...

iirc, the FCC still requires the major networks to broadcast their content for free...

How would you receive the signal without cable though? From what I understood was that you have to have at least basic cable to receive any channels at all? I havent looked into it much since it doesnt concern me but that was my general understanding, wrong?

How would you receive the signal without cable though? From what I understood was that you have to have at least basic cable to receive any channels at all? I havent looked into it much since it doesnt concern me but that was my general understanding, wrong?

You can buy a digital to analog converter box. The government is actually subsidizing the cost of the boxes for low income people, so they aren't TV-less...

You can buy a digital to analog converter box. The government is actually subsidizing the cost of the boxes for low income people, so they aren't TV-less...

Oh cool, you know I heard that on a commercial but didn't clue in I guess...

Well you obviously couldnt use bunny ears right? So you would get whatever channels they are sending you and nothing more. Like with antenna you could pick up 10 or so channels but with digital it would only be what they allow?

interesting to say the least, do you know what brought on the change? Is it that big of a deal to just leave the analog that way? expense?