OMG we made her naked! (puppy thread - ignore)

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
One of my puppies that is...

This was Misha before:

misha2sh.jpg

misha17hh.jpg

This is Misha after:

misha29tb.jpg

misha35ty.jpg

She doesn't even look like the same dog anymore! But the puppy hair had to go. It got matted too easily. It will grow back. It will won't it? Oh, please let it grow back! :eek:

:fly:

JJ Lady said:
I kinda thought she looked like an Italian Greyhound with her new do
She looks so happy hairless. I remember doing that to the cocker spainels I had, they'd get all frisky after you cut thier hair off.

April23 said:
She looks so happy hairless. I remember doing that to the cocker spainels I had, they'd get all frisky after you cut thier hair off.

I think she runs faster now. Our Corgi (Rosie) used to run laps around her but tonight Misha caught up with her. :D She look so different! It will take a while to get used to!

:lol: Awesome! They shaved her alright! It looks like you got a new dog. Although I don't know if she looks much like an italian greyhound tho.

Makes me think of the time theac and I shaved my mom's maltese. She had a full coat on her to..... :pandora:

The third picture is real cute, looks like he want to play...:p:p

JJ Lady said:
I think she runs faster now. Our Corgi (Rosie) used to run laps around her but tonight Misha caught up with her. :D She look so different! It will take a while to get used to!
Is it a requirement to run your own zoo in Georgia?

She's pretty cute with the haircut :)

Our Lhasa Apso needs a good clipping, his fur is pretty matted up too. I just don't want to be the one to do it.

Pandora said:
Spanials are the sweetest dogs IMO. I had cocker spanials when I was growing up. What kinda spanial would you get?
I used to have an English Springer, so that's possibly the same as the next one I'll get. though I'm very partial to irish setters. they're just kinda... big for a student to own.