OMG we made her naked! (puppy thread - ignore)

fly said:
See her 'COOCH' thread. :fly:
link me!!11 where is it?

OMG SEARCH?!??!1

edit: that's so fking evil, at least post pictures of you in seductive clothes.

Galen said:
schnauzer?
I was considering getting one of those, but I'll probably get an irish setter or spanial.

Misha is the best. I've heard of people who have had bad experiences with them, but there are no bad dogs, just bad owners. Especially if you get one as a puppy. Everyone who meets Misha wants to take her home. Rosie is beautiful and everyone loves looking at her but she is a mommy's girl and that is my fault.

Fly - I'll try to post pics of the pigs later. Bast is still on WoW on the PC and that is where most of the pics are located.

Fase said:
link me!!11 where is it?

OMG SEARCH?!??!1

edit: that's so fking evil, at least post pictures of you in seductive clothes.

It started out as a COUCH thread, but got name raped. I figured I'd go ahead and make this one misleading since it probably would have gotten raped anyway. I saved someone some Marklar.

JJ Lady said:
It started out as a COUCH thread, but got name raped. I figured I'd go ahead and make this one misleading since it probably would have gotten raped anyway. I saved someone some Marklar.
so.. can you post pictures of you in a t-shirt and shorts or something?

I mean what the heck, all I ask is for pictures of you.

Fase said:
so.. can you post pictures of you in a t-shirt and shorts or something?

I mean what the heck, all I ask is for pictures of you.
Maybe later...I already have a list of stuff to do for this forum once I can get the husband off of the PC which is where most of the pics are located...I thik there is a pic of me on here...You can search and try to find them.