OMG TINT

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
After the negroes stole my radio last month I figured that I should probably darken my windows so that what I have isn't as easily viewable. I decided to go 5% on the rear windows and windshield stripe, 35% on the doors. I wanted 20% on the doors but since any door window tint is illegal in IL, it probably would have gotten me pulled over all the time for being too dark. You couldn't have seen in at all, not even shadows during the day, so I did 35% just to play it safe. It's still dark, just not as dark. I think it looks great.

The bumper is getting fixed next month when the rest of my parts arrive, so don't complain that my shit is all old and busted, I don't want to hear it.

/blog

and because everything is worthless without pics, here they are.

tint1.jpg

tint2.jpg

tint3.jpg

tint4.jpg

tint5.jpg

tint6.jpg

tint7.jpg

tint8.jpg

CletusJones said:
diaf, I like it.

edit: LOL THE HICK DRIVES A TRUCK LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I've gotten close to dying in many fires. Hence FlamingGlory :p

Didnt say there was anything wrong with it. You seem very insecure about it. Is there something you'd like to say? -_-

FlamingGlory said:
I've gotten close to dying in many fires. Hence FlamingGlory :p

Didnt say there was anything wrong with it. You seem very insecure about it. Is there something you'd like to say? -_-
i get razzed all the time because it's not a fullsize, that's all.

CletusJones said:
i get razzed all the time because it's not a fullsize, that's all.
heh, my brother owns one of these (he's 16 I think)

M35A2.2.5ton.jpg

For scale, I'm 5'11 and my shoulders are at the base of the cab.

theacoustician said:
Besides the fact you're a hick and its manditory, why do you have a truck?
I dunno, I just saw it and liked it so I bought it. It was shiney. It's actually come in really handy more times than I can count so it's kind of a wash. Plus, I've always liked trucks.

So, actually, there is no real reason for me to have a truck at all, I just like it. It's rear wheel drive and gets me where I want to go in relative style and comfort. Not to mention that I have a general distaste for front wheel drive.