OMG TINT

I've got 20% on all four doors in my accord and 40% on the rear. If you have insurance that covers eye care go to a fly by night optometrist to get a little note that says you have sensitive eyes and need dark tint. :o

meyou said:
I've got 20% on all four doors in my accord and 40% on the rear. If you have insurance that covers eye care go to a fly by night optometrist to get a little note that says you have sensitive eyes and need dark tint. :o
meh, i'm not that motivated. in IL though you can actually spraypaint your rear windows, and upper 6" of your windshield. The only thing they care about is the front 2 doors, and even though you're not supposed to have anything on them they usually let you slide. It's not a primary offence so you have to be doing something else to get pulled over.

So do you always park using the drive-untill-something-goes-bump-then-stop technique?

I Robert I said:
So do you always park using the drive-untill-something-goes-bump-then-stop technique?
are you referring to the bumper or the fact that I'm parked in the slight dip before the curb?

If it's the bumper, that's my ex girlfriend's fault. I let her borrow the truck and that was how I got it back. I spent the money she gave me on something stupid so that's why it's been like that for a year now.

If it's the parking in the dip, I only do that at home. I actually roll into my spot fairly slow in neutral and ease it into the dip. Everywhere else I usually leave 3 - 6 inches.

did that answer your question?

fly said:
runaway.gif