omg this board is slow!

why_ask_why said:
busy day and users are pissing me off with their lack of planning that suddenly becomes my emergency :mad:

I had a sign that said "Lack of planning on your part does not constitute emergency response on mine" but I was told to take it down.

Yea, today kinda sucks. I'm a little bit lonely but Knyte took my car seat so I am stuck at home trying to find ways to entertain myself.

KNYTE said:
I had a sign that said "Lack of planning on your part does not constitute emergency response on mine" but I was told to take it down.

it's very cliched but it should be the way things work

Pandora said:
Elieenbunny didn't care for chocolatey toes, she liked em' clean and furry. So the Easter bunny had no one to suck his toes....and he was very sad.

so he started to hobble, chocolate toes up, down the grassy path to his...

Coqui said:
Just remember, when it's boring, I go play in the arcade.

I've already taken 5 championships today alone :(

I find your precision with automated artillery to be at a sub-standard level!

Pandora said:
good friend Howard, the duck. "Howard! I've got chocolate on my toes! Wanna lick?" Howard looks down at the Easter bunnys feet and...

began to seizure, violently, at the thought of licking that bunny's toes. he knew eileenbunny cared for easter, but easter and eileen had been at odds lately. partly because eileen had fallen for howard and that awesome piece of tail she got from him. frequently.
but those toes. and easter was looking pretty frustrated. and howard knew that easter being frustrated only meant one thing...