omg this board is slow!

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
no one's allowed to be so boring, except i. why does no one have anything to say?

how was your weekend?
what's new?

let's make up a story or something. we can each submit a one-liner for a story.

A long, long time ago...

Valve1138 said:
I'm trying to code some PHP so data selected from a mysql database will be displayed in an html table.

It's real nice when you get stuck and the instructor has no clue.

Punch him in the mouth.

I've had so much work today. This is the first time I've been in my office. Some person drove down a road with something very large sticking up from their truck and caught one of our Fiber Optic lines and ripped it off some poles and destroyed it. They connect to the Executive Offices so it's a big deal. The irony is I spent 10 hours yesterday testing fiber runs to see where or if we had damage. Also I've some equipment failures and issues with a connection from Bellsouth. They said a tech would meet me sometime between 1 and 5. I told them I would pay them somewhere between April and May. The tech is suppose to call me but I have my doubts.

Candy said:
.... I have nothing. I think we need to start over or have a creative person take it from here... ;)
In real life my solution would be alcohol. Unfortunatly this thread will be content locked unless it is filled with masses of meaningless verbiage ^___^

FlamingGlory said:
In real life my solution would be alcohol. Unfortunatly this thread will be content locked unless it is filled with masses of meaningless verbiage ^___^

be looked really hard at the pirate and realised that although the man was asking questions about Bezdomny and even exclaiming ' Oh, poor fellow! ' he was in reality totally indifferent to Bezdomny's fate and did not feel sorry for him at all. ' Good for him! He's right! ' thought Ryukhin with cynical, masochistic relish and breaking off his description of the symptoms of schizophrenia, he asked : 'Archibald Archibaldovich, could I possibly have a glass of vodka. . .? ' The pirate put on a sympathetic expression and whispered : 'Of course, I quite understand . . . right away . . .' and signalled to a waiter. A quarter of an hour later Ryukhin was sitting in absolute solitude hunched over a dish of sardines, drinking glass after glass of vodka, understanding more and more about himself and admitting that there was nothing in his life that he could put right--he could only try to forget. The poet had wasted his night while others had spent it enjoying themselves and now he realised that it was lost forever. He only had to lift m u hiifhlh t hghthsiphjih ip ihi pgkigipio ifi lmki uihi i sdjksdfsdfsdlgkj sdflkjsdf lksdjfsdfsdf

...and become chocolate toe jam for the bunny's hot little side number to suck off. unfortunately, what the bunny didn't know was that...

busy day and users are pissing me off with their lack of planning that suddenly becomes my emergency :mad:

Thorn Bird said:
...and become chocolate toe jam for the bunny's hot little side number to suck off. unfortunately, what the bunny didn't know was that...

Elieenbunny didn't care for chocolatey toes, she liked em' clean and furry. So the Easter bunny had no one to suck his toes....and he was very sad.