omg SpyderGST is here!

Coqui said:
I would assume because the server makes it yet they haven't even signed on to UF for the first time yet.
I would assume that you're a card carrying assflute who likes to molest monkeys with a toilet plunger.

Coqui said:
I would assume because the server makes it yet they haven't even signed on to UF for the first time yet.
Nope, it only posts it after they have confirmed their email address. They also get a PM with a link to this thread...

fly said:
Nope, it only posts it after they have confirmed their email address. They also get a PM with a link to this thread...

So, the server makes the thread and even though they've confirmed the email address, they still haven't signed on to UF to post in the thread in the link provided by the email.

fly said:
is PM email notification turned on by default then? How do they know they've got a PM?

Coqui said:
So, the server makes the thread and even though they've confirmed the email address, they still haven't signed on to UF to post in the thread in the link provided by the email.
In the email, is the activation link to the forum. They click the link, it brings them to the forum, with a message saying their account is confirmed and that a thread has been created for them. After that, any link they click on will popup the PM (if they have PMs on or not).

There is also text at the top of every page telling them that they are PG'd and that they need to post in their thread.

fly said:
In the email, is the activation link to the forum. They click the link, it brings them to the forum, with a message saying their account is confirmed and that a thread has been created for them. After that, any link they click on will popup the PM (if they have PMs on or not).

There is also text at the top of every page telling them that they are PG'd and that they need to post in their thread.

I say we send hitmen to their houses to harass them until they post.