omg so cool

Drool-Boy said:
YOu know whats worse than that?
Having someone around that dips snuff ( like skoal or some shit) spitting into a beer bottle and accidentally picking up their "spittoon" and havin a swig.
:barf:
Okay, you win! Have you ever done that?

zengirl said:
Okay, you win! Have you ever done that?

Almost
Ive picked the bottle up and was about to drink from it when I noticed it was warm...ugh
Now Im always sure to put a koozie or whatever you call them on my beer now so I can always tell which one is mine:p

Drool-Boy said:
Almost
Ive picked the bottle up and was about to drink from it when I noticed it was warm...ugh
Now Im always sure to put a koozie or whatever you call them on my beer now so I can always tell which one is mine:p
I just remembered another pee joke involving my brother: He was helping me move one time and we were driving, well he didn't feel like pulling over but he had to pee, so (he tells me this after the fact as he was following me - separate cars) he just pulls out a Snapple bottle and pees while he's driving. I had noticed he swerved a little bit so when we finally did stop I asked him why, after that I kinda wished I hadn't. :lol:

Drool-Boy said:
Almost

A friend of mine drank, yes drank, a 20ozer filled with his own spit. I've never seen anybody puke so much as he did.

BigDov said:
A friend of mine drank, yes drank, a 20ozer filled with his own spit. I've never seen anybody puke so much as he did.
:confused: If it was his own spit? Why does it seem so gross when we have spit in our mouths all of the time anyway?

My brother told me of a guy who was paid $5 to drink a bottle of thousand island salad dressing.

Drool-Boy said:
ugh
He drank that shit on purpose?

Nope, pure accident. He was extremely drunk at the time...... claimed he was dying of thirst, grabbed the first thing he could find and chugged away. I almost threw up watching him throw up..... what made me not throw up though was the pure comedy of the situation- here he was, a big 350 pound guy, strapped in the back of a Geo Metro (his by the way) trying to get my other friend and I to pull over so he could puke. The best we could do for him was for me to pull my seat forward as far as possible and shove his head out the window and let him go for it. If there was a combination of these :barf: :lol: :( :fly: that would pretty much sum up how I felt.

zengirl said:
My brother told me of a guy who was paid $5 to drink a bottle of thousand island salad dressing.

I was paid $10 to chug a bottle of Tabasco sauce once....... "that burn, burn, burn, that burning ring of fire....."

BigDov said:
I was paid $10 to chug a bottle of Tabasco sauce once....... "that burn, burn, burn, that burning ring of fire....."
What is it about the penis that makes a person do crazy stuff like that? :lol: I don't think any girl would ever do stuff like that.

I had a cup of root beer at work once. And my coworker has a cup of dip spit. I grabbed the wrong one. OMFG

I puked for hours. Literally.

:barf:

Ryokurin said:
If I hear more crap like that im going to start to believe that the air smells different up there too. Easy to believe since im on a floor that has not changed since the 1980s.

I hear your floor is slated for renovation soon ;)