omg so cool

or you guys can just realise that the human species has lived for millions of years without the remotest idea of sanitation, grow some fucking balls and open the door

PinkysAvenger said:
or you guys can just realise that the human species has lived for millions of years without the remotest idea of sanitation, grow some fucking balls and open the door
i'm only really weird about public bathroom doors.

CletusJones said:
that's why you keep a paper towel in your hand and use that to open the door. then you throw it on the floor.

wtf
I bet youre one of the skanks that doesnt flush the toilet because you dont want to touch the handle, arent you?

If I hear more crap like that im going to start to believe that the air smells different up there too. Easy to believe since im on a floor that has not changed since the 1980s.

Drool-Boy said:
nope
and I got it all in the can and everything
I don't see what the problem was then? I know someone who got mad at his downstair's neighbor, opened his patio door and peed on his balcony and it dripped on his neighbor. I guess the neighbor was so high at the time he didn't realize he was being urinated on. :fly:

zengirl said:
I don't see what the problem was then? I know someone who got mad at his downstair's neighbor, opened his patio door and peed on his balcony and it dripped on his neighbor. I guess the neighbor was so high at the time he didn't realize he was being urinated on. :fly:

Outstanding!! :lol:

BigDov said:
Outstanding!! :lol:
I suppose the neighbor was grilling on his deck, and that isn't allowed, so the guy peed on the grill in little spurts (as he put it) and then the neighbor looked up and the guy peed on his face. The neighbor didn't say anything, didn't even seem to notice. That's just completely disgusting :lol:

zengirl said:
I suppose the neighbor was grilling on his deck, and that isn't allowed, so the guy peed on the grill in little spurts (as he put it) and then the neighbor looked up and the guy peed on his face. The neighbor didn't say anything, didn't even seem to notice. That's just completely disgusting :lol:

It's moments like that I wish everyone in the world was monitored by secret camera :fly: That's awesome.

zengirl said:

:lol: