omg so cool

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
they just finished remodeling the bathroom on my floor and we have a motion detector paper towel dispenser! :heart: :tard: :fly:

You should make a pendulem that swings in front of it with a pencil and some string. Then it will keep wasting paper towels.

Or maybe cover it with a tiny piece of tape or something. So people are waving around adn jumping in front of it.

Here's his last post, FB
BigDov said:
Hey, FB, I'll be more than happy to drop by and help you. I know you'll be stressed and I'm offering sexual services to help relax you. You may use me however you want. You can tie me up with cat5 and use crimpers on my balls. You can shove RAM up my ass and call me "Bill Gates' little tech boy of love". Nothing is too much for you, my melting heart bower wearing romantist.

You two need to get a room.

Those are neat! Unfortunately, motion sensor sinks and towel dispensers never seem to work for me. I'm the one frantically waving my hands in front of the paper towel dispenser and it just sits there, mocking me. I give up and wipe my hands off on my shirt.

i love those! its great not to have to touch anything after you wash your hands.

that's awesome! I love those things.

about 2 weeks ago we were at some bar that had one. it was great, we were all hammered standing around it making the towels come out. it was a great time.

zengirl said:
Those are neat! Unfortunately, motion sensor sinks and towel dispensers never seem to work for me. I'm the one frantically waving my hands in front of the paper towel dispenser and it just sits there, mocking me. I give up and wipe my hands off on my shirt.
Haha it's the invisible woman!

ieholly said:
i love those! its great not to have to touch anything after you wash your hands.

except the door on your way out of the washroom, which has been touched by every unwashed hand :(

tre said:
except the door on your way out of the washroom, which has been touched by every unwashed hand :(
that's why you keep a paper towel in your hand and use that to open the door. then you throw it on the floor.