omg so cool

zengirl said:
I suppose the neighbor was grilling on his deck, and that isn't allowed, so the guy peed on the grill in little spurts (as he put it) and then the neighbor looked up and the guy peed on his face. The neighbor didn't say anything, didn't even seem to notice. That's just completely disgusting :lol:
Perhaps he enjoyed the extra bit of seasoning.

Drool-Boy said:
I have a brother who, while living at home, thought it was too much effort to walk to his bathroom so he'd regularly pee out of his bedroom window. When he finally outgrew that phase, he came home one night from a bender and was found peeing in the linen closet (across the hall from the bathroom) it seems he got confused which door went where.

ChikkenNoodul said:
:fly:

A kid I knew pissed in another kids canteen on a camping trip, took two sips before he realized and :barf:
ew ew ew! ew! it took two sips?? ew!! :fly: I just realized I have a lot of pee stories.

FlyNavy said:
It's true! My parents told me after the fact, and I guess my brother didn't remember doing it. He woke up that morning and my dad is all, "You need to get to scrubbin the carpet young man" :fly: I'm having a gigglefit!

zengirl said:
I have a brother who, while living at home, thought it was too much effort to walk to his bathroom so he'd regularly pee out of his bedroom window. When he finally outgrew that phase, he came home one night from a bender and was found peeing in the linen closet (across the hall from the bathroom) it seems he got confused which door went where.

Holy repressed memory!

I have a friend that I helped build a deck, and while we were moving the lumber, there was a very strong pee-like smell in between his and the neighbor's house. I asked him about it, naturally. He told me that there were 6 people living in the house next door, and the guy living upstairs weighed like 450, and was too lazy to walk downstairs to the bathroom, and would piss out the window. Through the screen. We noticed a really nasty pee-streak/stain down the whole side of the house, and then a large patch of dead ferns, flowers and shrubs under the window. Real nice.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yar, he was like "This water is warm and weird" *sip* "Oh god....."
Oh boy! :lol: Would that be worse than drinking the soda with all of the cigarette butts in it?

zengirl said:
Oh boy! :lol: Would that be worse than drinking the soda with all of the cigarette butts in it?

YOu know whats worse than that?
Having someone around that dips snuff ( like skoal or some shit) spitting into a beer bottle and accidentally picking up their "spittoon" and havin a swig.
:barf: