OMG shop smart, shop fly mart. now with teh smilies.

elpmis said:
daykrewallstars.jpg

I still have the edited version. :fly:

Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /home/prozac/public_html/useless/includes/functions_uttstore.php on line 272

Sarcasmo said:
bahaha

It was Thrawn. Not even a mexican would bump a 6-month old thread.
oops I stand corrected, way to go thrawn - hmmm thrawn's actions remind me of a song we used to sing around the camp fire back in '86

"BLAAAAACK PEOPLE LIKE BLAAAAACK PEOPLE WHO ARE BLAAAAACK PEOPLE LIKE BLAAAAACK PEOPLE"

elpmis said:
oops I stand corrected, way to go thrawn - hmmm thrawn's actions remind me of a song we used to sing around the camp fire back in '86

"BLAAAAACK PEOPLE LIKE BLAAAAACK PEOPLE WHO ARE BLAAAAACK PEOPLE LIKE BLAAAAACK PEOPLE"

You must teach me this song. I don't have a camp fire, but I have an office and coworkers.

GAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAAAAAHAHAHAAAHHHAAAAAAAAHAHA

*breathes*

HAAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Okay I think I've worked out the refrain and the fade at the end. I'll practice downstairs on my break, and when I'm taking a dump after lunch.

Sarcasmo said:
Okay I think I've worked out the refrain and the fade at the end. I'll practice downstairs on my break, and when I'm taking a dump after lunch.
if you can find someone to do back up vocals, they just keep saying "nice spear bitch, nice spear" over and over again

elpmis said:
if you can find someone to do back up vocals, they just keep saying "nice spear bitch, nice spear" over and over again

I was also mulling adding a verse towards the middle of low, whispered repetition of "Watch your back, watch your back darky, watch your back" without instrumental accompaniment of any kind except for snapping.