OMG! Prezants!!!! (Contest inside!)

thanks for the nominations guys, you're gonna make me blush. :heart:

Sadly, I don't have Mondoz's address though. I've emailed him to no avail at a few email addresses and still haven't heard from him. I do have his real name though, if that helps anyone. Send me a PM and I'll give you what I have.

NeedMoreEmo said:
They're in the mail right now, and they will get there. I decided to put the chocs seperate to the card so atleast you'd get a card (hoping the chocolates wont be eaten at customs).
fantastic :heart:

CletusJones said:
first you promise me yummay chocolates and don't deliver, than this? what's the world coming to? :(

Awwww, you poor thing :p

You'll be getting some cookies before long, I've started my marathon cookie baking session :cool:

dreamwalker said:
Awwww, you poor thing :p

You'll be getting some cookies before long, I've started my marathon cookie baking session :cool:
i love cookies, and in my weakened sickly condition they'll make me very happy. :heart:

dreamwalker said:
Weakened sickly condition? What happened to you? :(

I must have missed something here.
not sure what happened, Friday night all hell broke loose. I think i may have eaten something that didn't agree with me. The only thing I can figure is that it was the sub sandwich I had for lunch. I was fine before that, and after the sandwich I didn't feel right. I was okay until about 11:00 Friday night and then I puked my guts out. I had a fever and everything. Today I'm feeling much better, however I'm not looking forward to going to work tomorrow.

CletusJones said:
not sure what happened, Friday night all hell broke loose. I think i may have eaten something that didn't agree with me. The only thing I can figure is that it was the sub sandwich I had for lunch. I was fine before that, and after the sandwich I didn't feel right. I was okay until about 11:00 Friday night and then I puked my guts out. I had a fever and everything. Today I'm feeling much better, however I'm not looking forward to going to work tomorrow.

Viral gastroenteritis? Sounds like cookies might be the LAST thing you need! :eek: :fly:

But I'll send you some anyway, you should be over that by the time the cookies get there.

dreamwalker said:
Viral gastroenteritis? Sounds like cookies might be the LAST thing you need! :eek: :fly:

But I'll send you some anyway, you should be over that by the time the cookies get there.
I dunno, but I made some chicken soup today and ate a bunch of it. I'm feeling much better, but it would be bonus if this headache went away. I've been drinking water like it's going out of style, I must have been really dehydrated.

CletusJones said:
I dunno, but I made some chicken soup today and ate a bunch of it. I'm feeling much better, but it would be bonus if this headache went away. I've been drinking water like it's going out of style, I must have been really dehydrated.

You probably were dehydrated. I know what you mean, been there, done that too many times.