OMG! Prezants!!!! (Contest inside!)

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
So we're wrapping presents right now and we have 2 left over. 1 is naughty and 1 is nice. To win one of these presents, post who you think should get a present, which one (the naughty or nice), and why. You can nominate yourself. If you nominate someone else, you have to have their address or be able to get it somehow. Contest ends Moday at 5pm EST. I'll post who won then. Good luck!

PS - some of you are already getting presents and are not eligible for these gifts ;)

I nominate Cletus Jones. Why? Because he and Mondoz took the reins and organized the UF Sekrat Santa deal originally...... then Mondoz has long since gone MIA and Cletus stuck it out and made sure it all still went smoothly and presumably without a hitch. If he's nominated, he needs a nice gift, because he really does kick ass.

And I've got his address if he is chosen.

I Poo On U said:
Im an artist and a poet and Ill crap in your pillow case if you make fun of me for it.

Easy now big fella!! :lol: I'm an artist and a poet too..... I just haven't been as much of either lately as I need to be.

Go easy man, go easy :D

:heart:

BigDov said:
I nominate Cletus Jones. Why? Because he and Mondoz took the reins and organized the UF Sekrat Santa deal originally...... then Mondoz has long since gone MIA and Cletus stuck it out and made sure it all still went smoothly and presumably without a hitch. If he's nominated, he needs a nice gift, because he really does kick ass.

And I've got his address if he is chosen.

I'll second that nomination.

Does anyone know what happened to Mondoz anyway? :confused:

dreamwalker said:
I'll second that nomination.

Does anyone know what happened to Mondoz anyway? :confused:

Cletus and shockthemonkey have both tried getting in contact with him, but so far as I've heard, they haven't found anything out....... I wish I knew though. I miss him :(

BigDov said:
Cletus and shockthemonkey have both tried getting in contact with him, but so far as I've heard, they haven't found anything out....... I wish I knew though. I miss him :(

He lives real close to me
If someone has his addy Ill go beat on his door

I Poo On U said:
He lives real close to me
If someone has his addy Ill go beat on his door

You might PM the fartknocker Cletus and see if he's still got it somewhere. If anyone does, he might.

That'd be cool if you could do that dude, seriously.

BigDov said:
You might PM the fartknocker Cletus and see if he's still got it somewhere. If anyone does, he might.

That'd be cool if you could do that dude, seriously.

Ya he was sick the last time I saw him post and Im a bit concerned for the little buttnibbler

BigDov said:

I miss him too :(

Oh well, I still think Cletus is a good choice for the "nice" present, dunno who to nominate for the "naughty" one.

I say dreamwalker should get the naughty present. She needs some more naughtiness in her life. ;)

Kander77 for the stupid one, because his posts are stupid

DUMMY!