OMG PRESENT!!! But what is it?!?!

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
Marklar
₥157
So I got an email from JJ today:

I somehow ended up with a present for you from work. I don't know how happy I am about it though. You will have to wait and see.

So . . . what do you think it could be? What present could she have ended up with from her office that she would not be happy about? She originally said she was going to try to bring me home one of the old office's nice leather executive chairs, but she was happy about that, so that can't be it. OMG I DON'T KNOW!!!!

FYI, her company of 20 some people just moved offices to a brand new building. It's freight forwarding, so it's pretty much offices and cubicles with nice desks, and your usual slew of office supplies and computers and such.

Edit: I really like this picture

CatBatCountry.jpg

CletusJones said:
Perhaps she's bringing you a cuet coworker for a threesome?

I presented this as a scenario in another thread earlier! That means it was my idea! Which means I'm entitled to video!

hmm . . . all good possibilities. Some better than others (we can only hope cletus). But, I don't know why she'd be unhappy about bringing another girl home for a 3some. Unless she got stuck with an ugly one.

Maybe it's a big ass monitor! Every time she'd mention the chair, I'd be liek, "you need to bring me home one of those 20" LCD's you guys have," and she'd roll her eyes. Maybe she's not happy about it cause it means I'll spend more time on the computer.

Grass? You think it could be grass? I wonder if it's grass. Yeah, I bet it's grass.