OMG OMG OMG

Oh wow!!! How wonderful and I hope you get to hold and be with him soon. I bet you are both very anxious.

Incredibly anxious. I have the benefit of holding him the longest, but she got to hold him for about 1-2 minutes before they took him to triage. At least I could see him cleaned up. I know she's dying to see him.

645474d95a44e66f.gif

Just wanted to quote this.

He was crying per what Luis told me. I wasn't able to see him much since they had a lot of repair to do to me.

I have to laugh at what Luis said. The pain meds were strong enough to make me not care, but wow, some of it still hurt. My platelets were too low to allow for any spinal or epidural so I got te best they could give me.

Dom did come down to us last night for a while. He was a bit drugged up as I was yesterday and body was just getting used to not having all that crap in his system. I had what they consider a severe type of pre-eclampsia which was shutting down my liver and kidneys. I have still very low blood levels but everything else is pretty much normal looking now. I just can't wait to get off of all the IVs and get out of bed. This totally sucks.

Luis did well... I did shoo him away a few times, but I warned him I might. When I hurt, I do better alone.

He was crying per what Luis told me. I wasn't able to see him much since they had a lot of repair to do to me.

I have to laugh at what Luis said. The pain meds were strong enough to make me not care, but wow, some of it still hurt. My platelets were too low to allow for any spinal or epidural so I got te best they could give me.

Dom did come down to us last night for a while. He was a bit drugged up as I was yesterday and body was just getting used to not having all that crap in his system. I had what they consider a severe type of pre-eclampsia which was shutting down my liver and kidneys. I have still very low blood levels but everything else is pretty much normal looking now. I just can't wait to get off of all the IVs and get out of bed. This totally sucks.

Luis did well... I did shoo him away a few times, but I warned him I might. When I hurt, I do better alone.

Congrats mama. Did you guys at all discuss putting the name of a disney character in his name?

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you are still having difficulty. I'm sure you'll be up and around in no time. Congrats on having a beautiful baby though. Don't be in too much of a hurry to get out of bed because you probably won't have a lot of time to lay around in the near future. :)

Congrats mama. Did you guys at all discuss putting the name of a disney character in his name?
:fly:
Yeah, for all of about 5 seconds! No way would I seriously consider a Disney name really.

Eileen, I am just sick to death of being confined to bed. I've been in the same darn bed since 6PM on Weds. I'm getting stiff ;) He seems to be a cuddly guy though, so I have a feeling the house will look like hell as we nap together :D

We're just waiting on him to come down now. Apparenty they had a record high for deliveries yesterday so they are busy with all the babies and families here.