omg, omfg

external usb hard drive enclosure kit.
it's all i really want...except for maybe burning crusade

My definition of dilemma... BC releases on the same day as Jade Empire for the PC.

I have no idea what I am getting for xmas, but I'm really hoping that socks and underwear are somewhere in the mix. (no, that's actually not a joke, I need me some drawers)

I fell into some side work this week, should be an extra 400-500 bucks that I wasn't expecting at all. I can't wait for the after-christmas sales to kick in. I also need a new monitor, a new xbox 360, possibly a new Wii (if they are ever available in the area without a waiting list, overnight line or a security guard that insists on the back-alley BJ before handing over the unit. Que Roger Daltry on that one, I won't get fooled again).

probably just money,

although my mom wants to buy me a purse because she's tried of me using the same coach purse that my cousin got me for two years now

socks and undies from ma, lump of coal from shawn and candy, and a 2007 yzf R1 from the wifey. and maybe a std from that chick we had a... nevermind, just misc things for me.

i got my bestest presents yesterday- an A in the toughest class I've ever taken and a correct and complete analysis of what's been causing my miserable allergic reactions.

My parents still have me make a list :lol: mostly I've got clothes on it. Actually, I think all I asked for was clothes.
and Ironman is buying me some kickboxing class thing.
driving home tonight to see my parents and their new puppy and the evil bird, and I can't wait :D

Same, mine is a webpage with links to the things so they only have to click once to find it. If I didn't do this, I would end up with 10,000 pieces of monkey paraphernalia.

:lol:
Yeah, I sent mine links, too. mine wouldn't send me monkey stuff, they'd just send me money. that's sort of nice, but I like having something to unwrap, and that way I don't feel bad (wheras if I got christmas money, I'd feel like I had to spend it on paying stuff off, I spent my birthday money from parents and grandparents on paying of my debt to Ironman :x )

What's wrong with that!

Well, there was nothing wrong with it at first, but when you get your 10th stuffed monkey, a 2' tall iron monkey statue made from scrap metal, a monkey clock, and monkey boxers ... yeah.

BTW - run the updater on your Zune. The new firmware makes the bugger more peppy when flipping through the menus.

Well, there was nothing wrong with it at first, but when you get your 10th stuffed monkey, a 2' tall iron monkey statue made from scrap metal, a monkey clock, and monkey boxers ... yeah.

BTW - run the updater on your Zune. The new firmware makes the bugger more peppy when flipping through the menus.

Sweet!

so whats up with the allergies?

basically my eyes have been flaring up to a swollen, itchy (like fiberglass stuck to the insides of your lids itchy), hot pink or magenta in color since october. i haven't been able to sleep a night through since about then either. i went to the allergist yesterday and found out that i'm 1. severely reactive to histamine, my arm blew up like a macy's thanksgiving float and 2. i'm allergic to my f'n rats here. all they had to do was put a drop of rat allergen on my arm and kapow. so right now i'm taking sterioidal eye drops, steroidal nose spray, and i'm permabanned to allegra until my immune system can stop being so bitchy. i need to talk to occupational health about what to do about protecting myself from the rats. they are a HUGE part of my work here, especially now since we found out the compound we've been giving them inhibits stones like a dream.

You can't work out some kind of "cashless arrangement"?

Eh, we do that anyway. This is all money for stuff like insurance payments and school loans. I'm up to $1850 now :(
If it was smaller amounts of money, or for stuff we share, like meals, it's not a big deal, but this is big monies. Once I come back to MD after christmas, I can work more :)mad: ) on getting a job and starting to pay him back. and eventually I want to go back to school, which will be even more $$$ I don't have :lol:
I feel like I'll always owe money to someone.

basically my eyes have been flaring up to a swollen, itchy (like fiberglass stuck to the insides of your lids itchy), hot pink or magenta in color since october. i haven't been able to sleep a night through since about then either. i went to the allergist yesterday and found out that i'm 1. severely reactive to histamine, my arm blew up like a macy's thanksgiving float and 2. i'm allergic to my f'n rats here. all they had to do was put a drop of rat allergen on my arm and kapow. so right now i'm taking sterioidal eye drops, steroidal nose spray, and i'm permabanned to allegra until my immune system can stop being so bitchy. i need to talk to occupational health about what to do about protecting myself from the rats. they are a HUGE part of my work here, especially now since we found out the compound we've been giving them inhibits stones like a dream.

Allergy shots...