OMG Krispy Kreme owns me....

JJ Lady said:
It took me long enough to figure out how to post them on Genmay...who knows how long it would take me to figure it out here! Yes I know I'm :tard:

Lol, well at least this site comes with a reliable uploader that isn't controlled by nazis.
:o

theacoustician said:
Camwhoring threads are discouraged. Pic threads with some point or content are incouraged.

Ah okay, what category does this thread fall under?
Just so I know for the future...

Detman101 said:
Ah okay, what category does this thread fall under?
Just so I know for the future...
This is cool. Posting a pic of yourself sitting at the computer with nothing more that "OMG Hi2U" or "I <3 ___________" is crap.

If you ever come to SD I'll treat you to some real donuts....:D :heart:

Detman101 said:
:drool:
One of my co-workers brought in KK Donuts and I'm in food heaven right now. I feel so good inside...these things make my stomach sing...

:D

Kevlar said:
If you ever come to SD I'll treat you to some real donuts....:D :heart:

OOH baby! I'm gonna have to schedule a trip to SD for 2005.
;)
Do you like donut sticks? :D
:fly:

Kevlar said:
:fly: Yes, I do....but I call them cream logs..... :drool:

Awesome. I'll bring a chocolate one just for you...ever had one of those?
:drool: ;)

It's... just donuts... dood.

We don't have KK around here so I have no idea what they taste like. But I do know that they cannot be better than my granma's. She hasn't made any in years though :(

:lol: I've never had the kind that you will bring :eek: I like lots of icing and lots of filling :drool:

Detman101 said:
Awesome. I'll bring a chocolate one just for you...ever had one of those?
:drool: ;)

god, i once made the mistake of eating like, 4 krispy kreme doughnuts while drunk off my ass, and let me tell you, thats an experience i NEVER want to relive. SOOO heavy in my stomach, i felt absolutly TERRIBLE. krispy kreme donuts are good, but i can really only stand one, maybe two in a day

From a website: "Van Wilder, the latest installment in the never-ending National Lampoon series, doesn't stop with just a joke, however. It actually contains a scene wherein characters consume dog semen.

Perhaps in a sick, twisted way, the concept of a person unknowingly consuming animal semen could be somewhat amusing. But actually watching a character manually stimulate a canine with oversized testicles is not funny. The scene continues with the character filling donuts with the ejaculation and then feeding the pastries to his peers. The sequence concludes as characters squirt the contents of the food into their mouths. This is a point when gross-out humor simply becomes too gross to qualify as humor. "

Kevlar said:
:lol: I've never had the kind that you will bring :eek: I like lots of icing and lots of filling :drool:

Oh I've definitely got the filling for you. Just what the bakery prescribed.
And the icing you can lick off of your lips it's so tasty.

:D :fly:

Oh, gag me with a fork.... :p I've already requested that you get smacked today.... :fly:

bast_imret said:
From a website: "Van Wilder, the latest installment in the never-ending National Lampoon series, doesn't stop with just a joke, however. It actually contains a scene wherein characters consume dog semen.

Perhaps in a sick, twisted way, the concept of a person unknowingly consuming animal semen could be somewhat amusing. But actually watching a character manually stimulate a canine with oversized testicles is not funny. The scene continues with the character filling donuts with the ejaculation and then feeding the pastries to his peers. The sequence concludes as characters squirt the contents of the food into their mouths. This is a point when gross-out humor simply becomes too gross to qualify as humor. "