Halp OMG Juli has lost the plot.

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
I guess Yesterday she was reading/watching some stuff on the Illuminati. Now she believes everyone and everything from The Chinese Communist Party, to Warren Batty are in on this huge conspiracy.

I'm worried. I think I need to admit her to a psychiatric hospital.

I have a coworker who was trying to convince me that Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, K$sha and Beyonce are all talking about the Illuminati in their music videos. She says, "You must watch for the signs in these videos because they are trying to send a message. I couldn't believe it when I saw these signs, but they are there!!"

I did this :waw: and said, "Well who, that watches their videos (kids, teens, etc) are going to pick up on these so-called signs?"

"Oh it doesn't matter, it's getting into their heads nowwwww." She was apparently all freaked out about it and started to rant about how Catholics are the devil because they worship and pray to many gods such as john, paul, mary, etc.

:lol:

I found this video on Youtube claiming that the tent-city on Maxwell AFB (where deployment training is conducted) is actually a secret New World Order/FEMA internment camp.

:tard:

Yeah apparently Denver Airport is the Illuminati headquarters or some bullshit because they have a "disturbing" mural and a stone with the Freemasons symbol on it..

:waw:

Conspiracies theories are pretty entertaining. They are even more entertaining when they include facts..

Unfortunately, not many do..

Often, they include facts, but then use them to arrive at a completely unexpected and illogical conclusion.

"I saw an airplane flying over my house." "Okay." "And then other day when I went to lunch, a black Suburban followed me for a few blocks." "Okay." "THERE'S NO OTHER EXPLANATION, I'M BEING WATCHED BY THE GOVERNMENT!" "...?"

YOU CAN'T GET THERE FROM HERE.

Here's a conspiracy theory for you...

The people who write 'Lost' really don't have some kind of grand vision or plan for the series. They just keep throwing wacky shit into the plot, knowing that people will keep watching because 'OMG WHAT DOES THAT MEAN NOW?!?'

The final episode will give no answers, and many people will kill themselves as a result.

He's a conspiracy story about Bush stealing the vote in Ohio. Quotes towards the end by some high ranking officials will certainly leave you wondering...

http://www.maxim.com/humor/stupid-fun/86265/mysterious-death-bushs-cyber-guru.html

Shortly before six o’clock on the evening of December 19, 2008, a man standing outside his home in Lake Township, Ohio heard the whine of an engine in the sky above him.

Moments later two red lights broke through the low clouds, heading almost directly toward the ground. It was a light aircraft, and for a second, as it descended below the tree line, the man thought it would climb back up. Instead, there was a terrible thud, and the sky turned orange. When the fire crews arrived, they found the burning wreckage of a Piper Saratoga strewn across a vacant lot. The plane had narrowly missed a house, but the explosion was so intense that the home’s plastic siding was on fire. So was the grass. The pilot had been thrown from the plane and died instantly. Body parts and pieces of twisted metal were scattered everywhere. A prayer book lay open on the ground, its pages on fire.
The crash would have remained a private tragedy confined to the pages of the local press and the hearts of the pilot’s widow and four children, but within days the blogosphere was abuzz with rumors and conspiracy theories: The plane, it was said, had been sabotaged and the pilot murdered to cover up the GOP’s alleged theft of the Ohio vote in the 2004 presidential election. At the center of this plot was the Saratoga’s pilot, a prodigiously gifted IT expert named Michael Connell, whose altar boy charm and technical brilliance had made him the computer whiz of choice for the Republican Party. Left-wing Web sites openly referred to Connell as “Bush’s vote rigger” and claimed that his fingerprints were on all the most controversial elections in recent history. There were dark whispers of electronic pulses or sniper fire being used to bring down the plane—a black ops attack designed to keep him from testifying against his former cronies. Right-wing bloggers and talk show hosts derided such claims as the twisted delusions of liberal nut jobs and tinfoil hatters. The mainstream press sat on its hands.

Here's a conspiracy theory for you...

The people who write 'Lost' really don't have some kind of grand vision or plan for the series. They just keep throwing wacky shit into the plot, knowing that people will keep watching because 'OMG WHAT DOES THAT MEAN NOW?!?'

The final episode will give no answers, and many people will kill themselves as a result.

That's why I stopped watching it several seasons ago.