Halp OMG Juli has lost the plot.

Just wait until Julie finds out about HAARP and false flag operations. She's going to wallpapering the house in tin foil in no time.

On an unrelated note, I bet she makes Liam act like he's the Crocodile Hunter in the bed room. Crikey!

Just wait until Julie finds out about HAARP and false flag operations. She's going to wallpapering the house in tin foil in no time.

On an unrelated note, I bet she makes Liam act like he's the Crocodile Hunter in the bed room. Crikey!

"Stab me like a stingray, Liam! Stab me like a stingray!" :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

:lol:

She actually want me to dress up as Zoro...

SDKHGHKDFGKSDFJGLJSDFGSDFLJHLDFK!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one house, oldest and most powerful of the european monarchy's, has held ruling positions of most of europe at one time or another.

They were the Tsars of Russia, the Prince of Wales, Kings of Norway, sweden, greece, Iceland, Ducal positions in much of germany.

They have had their hands in a lot of shit throughout europe. Wanna talk Illuminati? This is exactly the kind of powerful european lineage that could easily sustain it.