Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,761
Steam
heyfubuddy
Im sitting here at work and needed to look up some work instructions for an upcoming job. To do that, I headed on over to the JSC internal homepage.
It pops up, and before I could begin my search, I noticed this under the "upcoming events" heading:

6459410d6c8115.jpg

:wtf: Thats a lot of blood collecting.
Then I clicked the "more" link and found this:

6459410d6c9c6a.jpg

Thats a lot of blood collecting.
Is NASA run by vampires? Will they amass an army of the undead to enslave the living and use us as feed cattle? Am I Just bored and being stupid?
Should I call eyewitness news or something?

edit - I just wanted to use this smilie:
6456b6c1d52f09.gif

Last edited:
A cup of blood per chick is a wise savings plan.

I think I just threw up in my mouth. :barf:

Hopefully they'd be able to remove the unbelievable concentration of hormones or there would be a nuclear holocaust. Can you imagine how peace talks would go if people were getting transfusions with a couple units of Box + as opposed to A+ ??

If they didn't lessen the hormone concentration, I'd sell my house to put all my money in the market into Frito Lay, Snickers, and Planters. I'd be so damn rich, I'd make Biff and his Sports Almanac look like a friggin pauper. Never underestimate the power of alternating peanuts & candy bars.

thats a way to do it, statistics gotta come from somewhere

Well I remember they used to say that like right after the blood drive. I never knew if it was a rumor or not but it would always happen like this...

Monday - Blood Drive

Tuesday - Slight rumor of 20% having HIV

Wednesday - Larger rumor of 50% having HIV

Thursday - 90% have AIDs

Friday - Everyone should be dead

Well I remember they used to say that like right after the blood drive. I never knew if it was a rumor or not but it would always happen like this...

Monday - Blood Drive

Tuesday - Slight rumor of 20% having HIV

Wednesday - Larger rumor of 50% having HIV

Thursday - 90% have AIDs

Friday - Everyone should be dead

lol, i know. i think they just wanted to scare us. didnt seem to work though

yuck, you rinse it out, or turn it inside out?

from what i heard you could probably use the same one a few times, i remember shawn didnt even need to unravel it, to cover up.