WTF OMG I'M BLIND

I've just been busy doing this and that. My AT&T contract went funky. They wanted us to become union and cut our wages by $10-20hr. That can suck it. So I'm interviewing now for new jobs. Still taking care of my buddies GSD quite often. I have them both with me now. That and of course still buying and selling watches.

Isn't cutting wages the antithesis of unionized labor? What tom foolery is this?

Huh, there's a union downtown here that has been walking in circles outside a building for about two months over that very issue. Maybe our unions are more hardcore than your unions.

Huh, there's a union downtown here that has been walking in circles outside a building for about two months over that very issue. Maybe our unions are more hardcore than your unions.

When we went to Chicago, there was a union there that had been on strike at the hotel for 10 years. For 10 years they have been picketing the place. WTF

We've had "professional" union protesters in front of our building for that last 3 weeks. They were beating on buckets and shouting incoherent slogans.

We've had "professional" union protesters in front of our building for that last 3 weeks. They were beating on buckets and shouting incoherent slogans.

I just joined "An Arbitrary Number of People Demanding That Some Sort of Action Be Taken" on Facebook instead. It's way easier, and covers everything.

I think Dave is a member too.

I just joined "An Arbitrary Number of People Demanding That Some Sort of Action Be Taken" on Facebook instead. It's way easier, and covers everything.

I think Dave is a member too.

I should start a Canadian Affiliation. "An Arbitrary Number of People Asking Politely That Maybe Some Sort of Action Be Taken Sometime in the Near Future"

I should start a Canadian Affiliation. "An Arbitrary Number of People Asking Politely That Maybe Some Sort of Action Be Taken Sometime in the Near Future"

attachment.php

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Oh well, I think I'm interviewing at Citi this week. I got superbusy yesterday I wanted to stay on here and see what every one is doing. Now I'm going to be super busy again... playing golf!!

hopefully going to get out for some golf tomorrow as well depending on when I can take a look at this condo I'm probably going to buy

I'm hoping to get out a lot more this summer. Need to pick up a new wedge and 3-wood also.