OMG! I'm back in Atlanta next Wednesday

I don't think I'll be sober enough to be driving anywhere this weekend. And I'll never drink and drive again. Fly told me about all that stuff that happened to him last week in jail after that dui he got. He might have had fun, but I don't like teh buttsechs.

Is it called ATL after Hartsfield-Jackson Airport? Because I sure as shit don't call Belfast BFS. Nor do I call Zurich ZRH

SpangeMonkee said:
no, the airport is called ATL because people call the city that, yo. You should come over some time.
I hope to be able to soon enough, that would be fun. Is there as much to do there as say... New York?

SpangeMonkee said:
yeah, much more. New York doesn't have any theme parks or water parks. less hobos too.
Cool, I'll definitely look into it. I'd love to see a football game while I'm there too, how much do ticket prices set you back?

Yep varies on how good the team normally is.
College Football you can buy tickets that range from $12 to over $100 for a good team.
Professional is like Spange said.

EDIT: Atlanta has a soccer team? Who is it?

Coqui said:
Yep varies on how good the team normally is.
College Football you can buy tickets that range from $12 to over $100 for a good team.
Professional is like Spange said.

EDIT: Atlanta has a soccer team? Who is it?
I'm not really a fan of college football as you rarely get it on TV here. I'm a huge fan of NFL though. American football has always been played here, there's nothing else that compares to it. I love playing both it and rugby though I hope to form my own team once I free up some time in university, so I may be calling on you for some tactics :p

Galen said:
I'm not really a fan of college football as you rarely get it on TV here. I'm a huge fan of NFL though. American football has always been played here, there's nothing else that compares to it. I love playing both it and rugby though I hope to form my own team once I free up some time in university, so I may be calling on you for some tactics :p

College football is a whole different experience though. You go to any school with a storied tradition, and I guarantee you'd get zapped up in all the hype immediatly.

Coqui said:
College football is a whole different experience though. You go to any school with a storied tradition, and I guarantee you'd get zapped up in all the hype immediatly.
True, I see what you mean. Though I must confess, I bought a Stamford Cardinals shirt because I liked the colour :p

Coqui said:
Colors and design aren't bad....but the team is :fly:
They are? :p I heard they had a really good team... just goes to show.

Does Dartmouth U have a good football team? I might be offered a place to study there in a few years, it would be fun to follow it if I could.