WTF OMG, I think a freaking cat followed me home from Walmart!

Applesauce

The Gypsy-The Acid Queen
Dec 9, 2008
Marklar
₥3,143
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So, I was leaving the dreaded store called El Salvador/India/HondurasMart and I saw this cat running along the edge of the parking lot as I slowly drove past.

So, I pulled over by it and it stayed still while I went up to it. I pet it, and noticed it didn't have a tag.
I considered taking it with me, but I didn't have anything for it, and I would've had to get alll the shit at the store and my headache was making hasty comments like, "heyylll no, bitch. Get your ass back in your vehicle and git da fuck home."

So, it ran away and I left. :(

Ummmmm just a few minutes ago, Liam and I were talking & he stopped and suddenly looked out the window. He was like, "I SWEAR I just saw a little cat run by there."

He opens the patio door & I continue to surf the intarwebz.

Then I look at the blinds and I could see this feline run away as I got up and OMG IT LOOKED ESSACTLY LIKE THAT FREAKING EL SAVADOR/HONDURAS/INDIAMART CAT!!

And I even asked Liam what the thing looked like and he described that very effing cat!

So, I'm kinda scared. What if it's an evil prophet or something, and it's in.my.house.right.now???

What if I wake up in the morning and there is a cat with a "message" for me?

Will I understand "cat?" What if I don't, and I miss the important message that this cat traveled all the way from Foreignmart to tell me???!!

Or...maybe it's effin pissed I left it at the parking lot there?
:confused::confused::confused:

:omy: :omy: :omy: :omy: :eek:

Last edited:
Did the cat look like this?

2u6k5fs.jpg

I had a cat follow me home 5 years ago.

She hasn't left yet.

Just a side note to the fact that I'm not surprised that random pussy just follows Juli home.

Ahhh, you guys aren't answering my question!

Do you think it's possible that this is actually a cat, and in fact, NOT an evil prophet, & it really could have followed the sweet, unique scent of my exhaust pipes home??

I mean, it could not have followed my human scent, because I had my windows up the whole way home.