OMG I have been in bed ALL day....

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
I feel like i'm on vacation BITCHES!!!

Shawn is cooking dinner, and I have my PJs on still!

Actually, I am still so friggin' hungover from last night It's not even funny. Who would have thought dinner with Fly and Zoe would have ruined me THIS bad??? You guys are some serious party animals! Really, this hangover has nothing to do with the two drinks prior to dinner, the four AT dinner, (oh, and the shots) and then the countless others at Whisky Park. Ouch. Im never leaving my bedroom.

Anyway, I really wanted to just Thank Fly and Zoe for the invite. We had a great time. :heart:

Candy said:

Actually, I am still so friggin' hungover from last night It's not even funny. Who would have thought dinner with Fly and Zoe would have ruined me THIS bad??? You guys are some serious party animals! Really, this hangover has nothing to do with the two drinks prior to dinner, the four AT dinner, (oh, and the shots) and then the countless others at Whisky Park. Ouch. Im never leaving my bedroom.

Anyway, I really wanted to just Thank Fly and Zoe for the invite. We had a great time. :heart:

Wow, what a lazy pig. I've actually done constructive things today, like play BF2 and watch Malcolm in the Middle.

But did Fly and Zoe drink...I'd bet not!

Anyway, We went out last night too. Went and saw Liquid Ginger and they were awesome. I drank to much and so did Pandora. She passed out before I could take advantage of her, so I did it after :p

I felt a little hung over today so I haven't done much of anything.

Candy said:

Thanks for coming. It was good to see you. Maybe I'll post the pics... :omy:

Drinking is cool when you're young. Its just sad when you're old.

Coqui said:
IIRC she's only been drinking legally for a few (4) years

Oh. Thats not sad. Now, when you hit 30, then it starts to get sad.