WTF OMG, how the fawk am I gunna finish mi casa meow??

Assuming you are a fairly smart gal, you probably have enough knowledge to hit the ground running. Just be ready to seriously dig deep into website development (from the business end, not the actual coding end), internet marketing, lead generation, etc etc.

Our relo manager was an internet tard, and lost a lot of business because she felt her ability to use email and talk on the phone was all she needed. She still made good money, but left a lot of fucking business behind because she sucked at the business side of the internet.

Ironically, while I speaking to the Director today, she mentioned that this position requires common sense and laughed.

And I offered, "yes, it's not just phones, good words and emails anymore."

You speaking mah mind here, Dook.

Ironically, while I speaking to the Director today, she mentioned that this position requires common sense and laughed.

And I offered, "yes, it's not just phones, good words and emails anymore."

You speaking mah mind here, Dook.

Ya. You got it. You will do just fine.

wtf do i look like chopped sausage here?

Of course not! There are other lazy housewives here. I think Kiwi is in our super special club too, but I don't like it when our numbers dwindle and you must admit we are losing an awesome member of the team.

Very soon she will be out of bed at 10pm and 12am and 2 am and 4 am and 6 am.

I think she's going to be jealous of you.

I just plan to get an amphetamine habit at that point, then I won't need sleep.

Your kid slept through the night from birth?

My first did, yes. Went to sleep for the night (as a newborn) after a 10PM feeding, then would wake about 7-8AM.

The second was a month of screaming colicky mess, but come to find out, it was from a stomach issue. Then after a month, she'd sleep from 6:30 PM to 9:00.

Third slept fully thru after maybe 3 weeks. Would have a night feeding, then slept thru...

Last edited: