WTF OMG, how the fawk am I gunna finish mi casa meow??

Yeah, the Relo manager for Prudential Palms down in Sarasota made a pretty good penny doing what she did.

Yea, and not just from base salary, I learned.

Since we are a relocations service, we have a hand in getting homes sold for government employees.

I'm not even needing licensing as an agent or broker, yet I will be expecting quarterly bonuses.

So, I'm glad that I was able to bypass brokering and move on to another part of the industry.

I don't want to be a slave to my job, but I can make good money without also taxing my family with my being gone all the time, slaving over clients.

WINNING

Yea, and not just from base salary, I learned.

Since we are a relocations service, we have a hand in getting homes sold for government employees.

I'm not even needing licensing as an agent or broker, yet I will be expecting quarterly bonuses.

So, I'm glad that I was able to bypass brokering and move on to another part of the industry.

I don't want to be a slave to my job, but I can make good money without also taxing my family with my being gone all the time, slaving over clients.

WINNING

Assuming you are a fairly smart gal, you probably have enough knowledge to hit the ground running. Just be ready to seriously dig deep into website development (from the business end, not the actual coding end), internet marketing, lead generation, etc etc.

Our relo manager was an internet tard, and lost a lot of business because she felt her ability to use email and talk on the phone was all she needed. She still made good money, but left a lot of fucking business behind because she sucked at the business side of the internet.

Assuming you are a fairly smart gal, you probably have enough knowledge to hit the ground running. Just be ready to seriously dig deep into website development (from the business end, not the actual coding end), internet marketing, lead generation, etc etc.

Our relo manager was an internet tard, and lost a lot of business because she felt her ability to use email and talk on the phone was all she needed. She still made good money, but left a lot of fucking business behind because she sucked at the business side of the internet.

Juli is pretty internet savvy. Also probably one of the quickest to learn computers than anyone I've known.