OMG, herpes and dreams CAN come true!

This thread had me rolling around on the ground laughing ... funny :fly:

...J/K I was just laughing Tony would look at me funny if he seen me rolling around on the ground

It's that smug little wink-nod at the end that kills me. (or rather winkless-nod, now that I watched it again)

edit: And Tony saying "You are a cunt." :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Wow, actually this is quite good news. I love the series, haven't seen the movie yet. No one was geeky enough to want to see it in theatres with me :(
No worries, I'll pick it up on dvd on 12/20 :cool:

Lynnakitty said:
Wow, actually this is quite good news. I love the series, haven't seen the movie yet. No one was geeky enough to want to see it in theatres with me :(
No worries, I'll pick it up on dvd on 12/20 :cool:

Hey I know what you mean about not being able to find any one to see the movie with. I had to 'brib' my 12 year old ... and he ended up really liking the movie.

Still haven't watch the series yet on DVD ... and still don't have time to watch TV if I did buy the DVD's. :(

gottoys? said:
Hey I know what you mean about not being able to find any one to see the movie with. I had to 'brib' my 12 year old ... and he ended up really liking the movie.

Still haven't watch the series yet on DVD ... and still don't have time to watch TV if I did buy the DVD's. :(
What is it with people not going to the movies alone? I _always_ do. Grand total of three films I've seen with company, same company each time, and I honestly dont remember much of the movies.

FlamingGlory said:
What is it with people not going to the movies alone? I _always_ do. Grand total of three films I've seen with company, same company each time, and I honestly dont remember much of the movies.

I used to do everything alone when I lived in Gainesville. No one except my boss even knew where I lived. I would go out and meet new people in bars or at sports events, but I always went and came home alone. I liked it like that.

Bubbles said:
I used to do everything alone when I lived in Gainesville. No one except my boss even knew where I lived. I would go out and meet new people in bars or at sports events, but I always went and came home alone. I liked it like that.
Same, there are maybe three people I can stand being around constantly. Everyone else... eventually I want to stab them.

FlamingGlory said:
I'm too self concious to go see a movie by myself. That and I enjoy the company. I like to have someone to talk to while waiting for it to start, or someone's hand to grab during scary parts.
Mind you I was willing to see Harry Potter by myself if I had to.. just because I was determined to see it.

Lynnakitty said:
I'm too self concious to go see a movie by myself. That and I enjoy the company. I like to have someone to talk to while waiting for it to start, or someone's hand to grab during scary parts.

Same here ...
I don't know what it is but I HATE going (almost) anywhere alone. I won't even walk into a bar\club alone. I will sit in the car and call my friend to meet me at the front door if they already arrived - weird. I won't go out to eat alone either.

I'm getting better though ... I went to Boston on business in Feb. and spend every evening walking alone downtown Boston, eating alone and going into a pub to watch the super bowl in Little Italy. I had the best time meeting new people (mostly the waitstaff).

gottoys? said:
Same here ...
I don't know what it is but I HATE going (almost) anywhere alone. I won't even walk into a bar\club alone. I will sit in the car and call my friend to meet me at the front door if they already arrived - weird. I won't go out to eat alone either.

I'm getting better though ... I went to Boston on business in Feb. and spend every evening walking alone downtown Boston, eating alone and going into a pub to watch the super bowl in Little Italy. I had the best time meeting new people (mostly the waitstaff).
Haha I'm the same way. I'll go tot he mall by myself now, which is a big thing.. but I won't meet people at resturaunts or clubs.. not strong enough yet.

i've never been out to eat by myself, nor have i been to a movie theater by myself. though, a dollar movie theater opened up ten minutes away ($.50 on tuesdays!) so i might try to hit that up solo sometimes. :D