Steam
heyfubuddy
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/673/673102p1.html

For the link clicking impaired:
IGN said:
Exclusive: A Serenity Sequel?
This one's for the Browncoats.
by IGN FilmForce

December 1, 2005 - IGN FilmForce has heard that, although it was very disappointed in the poor boxoffice showing for Serenity, Universal may not have retired Captain Malcolm Reynolds and his renegade crew just yet.

Sources said that, given the strong sales of the TV series Firefly on DVD, Universal is planning a sequel film to Serenity that will be produced with and to broadcast premiere on the Sci Fi Channel, which is part of the NBC Universal family.

The project is said to be a lower budget undertaking streamlined for the small-screen.

IGN FilmForce checked with Joss Whedon's camp who denied the claim; Universal did not comment.

Time will tell if this rumor pans out.

I hope its true:heart:

they're all gonna hunt you dowwwwwwwwwwww-ounnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

you're gonna get in truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-bblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle.

Drool-Boy said:
Dont come after me , go after whoever wrote the article.
Im just sharing information.

But if you hadn't shared it, I wouldn't know about it, and I wouldn't be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Drool-Boy said:
OK, if it doesnt happen, you can each hunt me down or whatever.
But if it DOES happen, you each owe me a roll in the hay.
Each and every one of you.

:yay:

figure out to which i am referring.

Thorn Bird said:
can you believe jack and kate kissed in lost??? it made my heart skip a beat! omg i'm in luuuuuv.

I don't think that show. This thread is about Firefly only.

I still can't believe they killed Wash and the Preacher. Now we'll never find out about the Preacher's Alliance-related past. :(

I agree Knyte about them not closing up some lose ends about that character.

I guess the writers assumed the movie would be it so they were willing to remove some main characters. Like they did in the Farscape movie.

I'm suprised someone hasn't written a few books like they did for Star Wars. You have a fan base so you know the books would sell.

Drool-Boy said:
OK, if it doesnt happen, you can each hunt me down or whatever.
But if it DOES happen, you each owe me a roll in the hay.
Each and every one of you.

hayguyz2.gif