OMG hahaha punk'd

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
http://blogs.tampabay.com/bizarre/2009/07/prank-call-results-in-trashed-hotel-room.html

Prank call results in trashed hotel room

A prankster tricked a hotel guest in Orlando into breaking a mirror and throwing a mattresses out the window, causing more than $5,000 in damage at a Hilton Garden Inn, according to the Orlando Police Department.

The man got a call from someone posing as a front-desk clerk who told him to smash his windows because of a gas leak, OrlandoSentinel.com reported.

But it didn’t stop there. The prankster also said to break the bathroom mirror to get the gas masks behind it and to use a lamp to break through the wall to rescue a man next door who was trapped. And to throw the mattresses through the window and jump to safety.

After the guest had thrown the mattresses out the window and used a toilet seat to break the mirror, hotel manager Samir Patel arrived because other guests complained about the noise.

I have a similar story happen to me in a hotel in Kansas City. I was staying in a hotel with a connecting suite door to my bosses room. Around 9pm I received a call on the room phone saying "This is the front desk sorry to bother you but we wanted to verify your wake up call for 7am" in which I said yes that is correct. Around 1am the phone rang again and it was the same guy saying "Sorry this is the front desk again I don't want to alarm you but there is a hostage situation in the room next door to you. There is a man with a gun holding a woman. The police are already on scene but we just want to make everyone aware so they don't go outside their rooms." Which of course freaked me out so I did an Army low crawl into my bosses room, woke him up and explained what was going on. There was a storm that night so you couldn't really hear anything outside but the wind was shaking the doors like crazy. After laying in his room on the extra bed for about an hour I looked outside the window and saw nothing. We called the front desk and a girl answered and said there is no guy who works nights. So we basically got punked and sat in our rooms for a few hours freaking out.

IT'S JUST LIKE RELIGION! PEOPLE WANT SOMEBODY TO TELL THEM WHAT TO DO.

Poor, weak-minded fools. The Christians believe "they are right". The Muslims believe "they are right. The Jews, etc., etc.

WAKE UP & THINK FOR YOURSELVES YOU FOOLS.

THERE IS NO INVISIBLE BOOGIE MAN IN THE SKY!!!!

Edumacated people r sew smrt. This isnt even in the same realm o_O

Also

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_search_prank_call_scam[/ame]