OMG dork invasion!

i sat on my buttocks, went to bed at 10pm and didnt fall asleep til 1:30 :eek:

i needed a night off.... I went out thursday and I'm going out tonight...

sizzlinggrace said:
i've never seen it...is it really that bad? :o
A lot of people say it is. I've never been able to see the original in it's entirety. yeah, I'm a wuss.

Coqui said:
This one is even worse since I know some of the scenes that were added and which one weren't.
I heard the part where she's going doing the stairs in a weird way is creepy. I have to stop being a punk and watch it already. :fly:

Datgurl said:
I heard the part where she's going doing the stairs in a weird way is creepy. I have to stop being a punk and watch it already. :fly:

Yes it is. All I have to do to freak someone out is mention it. (No I'm not going to say who)

the ring wasn't scary... just kinda weird. The others wasn't scary, but freaky in the end.

i have to go on record to say that the exorcist is fucking awesome. I was about 10 or 12 the first time i saw it and i couldn't sleep for about a week. Now I own 2 of the different versions and they're easily some of my favorite movies to watch. I still can't get my girlfriend to watch either version though. :(

I really want to see that new movie "white noise," it looks like it's going to be pretty scary. :heart: scary movies.

Drool-Boy said:
The ring had its moments but I guess I just didnt get it

It's simple. There's a ring.
And phones. And a well, and stuff.

Then people die. And some horses are involved.
But the horses are robots. Robot wizards.

And people's tv's eat them. Like in Poltergeist. But without JoBeth Williams in her undies.
That was a great scene. :drool:

Understand?