omg chikken plays lax for duke??

ChikkenNoodul said:
Exactly, they're more likely to complain in the unfortunate event that they manage to escape
I'd imagine that anyone you tried to skin would complain to the authorities if they got away.

b_sinning said:
Looser in the pelvic region so the legs fold back easier. Duh!
but strippers and whores are almost the same anyway. Haven't you ever been to a seedy strip club that'll you can get a lap "dance" for $100?

CletusJones said:
but strippers and whores are almost the same anyway. Haven't you ever been to a seedy strip club that'll you can get a lap "dance" for $100?

I try to go to the up scale strip clubs where the girls still can delude themselves into believing they are exotic dancers rather than crack whores. Yes the table dances cost 5 dollars more but they seem to have less lice.

b_sinning said:
I try to go to the up scale strip clubs where the girls still can delude themselves into believing they are exotic dancers rather than crack whores. Yes the table dances cost 5 dollars more but they seem to have less lice.
Suprisingly I've never gotten lice or any other ailment from patronizing strip clubs.

CletusJones said:
Suprisingly I've never gotten lice or any other ailment from patronizing strip clubs.

Then they weren't given you the "good" lap dances.

They are the ones where you feel like you should take penacillian afterwards.

b_sinning said:
Then they weren't given you the "good" lap dances.

They are the ones where you feel like you should take penacillian afterwards.
I didn't want to pay the $100 for a "good" lapdance. I've got a girlfriend who's disease free for that.

CletusJones said:
I didn't want to pay the $100 for a "good" lapdance. I've got a girlfriend who's disease free for that.

That all changes when you get married and have a kid. I have to make an appointment and wait for approval for sex now. I can get a handgun faster than sex approval.

I think I should call my doc and ask him to up my crazy medicine. I seem out of whack today.

b_sinning said:
That all changes when you get married and have a kid. I have to make an appointment and wait for approval for sex now. I can get a handgun faster than sex approval.

I think I should call my doc and ask him to up my crazy medicine. I seem out of whack today.
You have just influenced me to never have children.