OMG 4/20 LOL

KNYTE said:
I've always enjoyed the company of cats (from a personality standpoint), but due to horrible allergies am required to have dogs as pets.
I seem to have lost my allergy to cats, or at least it's not as prominent as it once was.
I have however gained an allergy to chocolate in the same time span.

KNYTE said:
I've always enjoyed the company of cats (from a personality standpoint), but due to horrible allergies am required to have dogs as pets.
Allergy meds don't make it go away? Im allergic to cats too.

April23 said:
Dogs are great too... what kind?

A very timid Jack Russel Terrier.

fly said:
Allergy meds don't make it go away? Im allergic to cats too.

Meds have never really had much positive affect with me unfortunately. I had allergy shots as a child, and those helped with environmental allergies quite a bit, but cats specifically I've never been able to deal with, regardless of the drugs they put me on.

KNYTE said:
A very timid Jack Russel Terrier.

Meds have never really had much positive affect with me unfortunately. I had allergy shots as a child, and those helped with environmental allergies quite a bit, but cats specifically I've never been able to deal with, regardless of the drugs they put me on.
:flonase: > *

Steve.

Oh how I like thee
You are so cool
I think about you when I pee
I wish to sniff your stool

You frolic and play like kitties do
dancing about, carefree
fly has to clean up after your poo
then he sends the pictures to me

smileynev said:
Steve.

Oh how I like thee
You are so cool
I think about you when I pee
I wish to sniff your stool

You frolic and play like kitties do
dancing about, carefree
fly has to clean up after your poo
then he sends the pictures to me
:lol:

Galen said:
I seem to have lost my allergy to cats, or at least it's not as prominent as it once was.
I have however gained an allergy to chocolate in the same time span.
Not as bad as being allergic to aloe and/or mold :/

Having said that, I am hoping to buy myself and my girlfriend a dog in June, at the minute I'm looking at an irish red setter. However, we'll have to see.