OMFG Theac Spoils Thread

theacoustician said:
Click your name, click "View Public Profile".

You entered it in when you registered.

A good stalker never gives away his secrets. He just lays it out there and basks in the shock value.

Lord Flaccid said:
A good stalker never gives away his secrets. He just lays it out there and basks in the shock value.
Good thing I didn't tell her about that PI you hired to investigate her and collect her dirty underwear when she's not home.

theacoustician said:
Good thing I didn't tell her about that PI you hired to investigate her and collect her dirty underwear when she's not home.

since when is 3.14159 available? i coulda used him last week but had to settle for tau.

theacoustician said:

By the way that Fed-Ex account number you gave me is missing a number I think.

Pandora said:
She had a birthday? She had a birthday party?!?!

WTF why weren't the rest of us invited BEEEOOOOTCH?!?!

It was just a dinner!! OMG I'm getting shit for this two months later!

I :heart: u tho!

Bubbles said:
You'll prolly get shit for a lot longer too! Take heart in knowing that your bf is getting shit for it as well. :heart:

Get em tiger!

He made it such a wonderful bday tho. :)

zengirl said:
So this thread is rather anticlimactic

It was started by a blond, who drinks cheap beer, that uses big letters to get her point across. Were you expecting insights into three brane?

thrawn said:
It was started by a blond, who drinks cheap beer, that uses big letters to get her point across. Were you expecting insights into three brane?
No, I just wanted to hear a romantic story and see some bling, was that so wrong?