Tampa OMFG - Tampa's huge new FAIL

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,351
So, the big concert venue in Tampa is an outdoor amphitheater called Ford Amphitheater. Nice enough place, even though as venues go, it's got nothing on say Red Rocks or Fiddler's Green.

54480_amphitheatre520.jpg

Well, today it was announced that the name of the Amphitheater is being changed.

Changed to what, you ask?

1-800-ask gary amphitheater.

That's right. You heard me correctly.

1 800 Ask Gary Amphitheater.

http://tinyurl.com/36jqr6d

This town is so fucking retarded.

Ford should have taken some bailout moneys just to prevent this sort of thing from happening

money talks. but yes, lulz.

ask gary does a LOT of sponsorship stuff though. was already doing a lot of concerts, etc, so it makes sense if they've got the $$$. chasin ambulances must be lucrative.

more bay area news:

st pete (with a big push from citizens like those in my housing association) has passed an ordinance banning panhandling. NObody is allowed to be on the corner.

this has angered the fire department (boot drives) and the St Pete times, who has filed suit against the city over this. the association has encouraged them to find other ways to generate revenue. they've even organized a respectful ( :fly: ) picket of the Times.

I await the day:

1-800 aks gary presents Tampa DJ Crew the Spin Doctorz at the Autoway Toyota Scion Carribean festival thingy..

Last edited:
it's gary martin hayes, right? they gave me some BS on the phone about being a free help line for those who needed something or other