omfg my girlfriend rox like botox

April23 said:
It's that love thing, I hope I'm the same way when I'm thier age. In love and still boinking at all times of the day.

It's just nasty. Thorn's mother started in on how she was doin' my father-in-law all the time. Then Thorn started sayin' that we did it more than they do. wtf?!?!

Me and my poor father-in-law couldn't leave the room fast enough.

Spange Monkee said:
It's just nasty. Thorn's mother started in on how she was doin' my father-in-law all the time. Then Thorn started sayin' that we did it more than they do. wtf?!?!

Are you saying you want to stop having sex when you hit thier age?

Spange Monkee said:

she only says as much because you react as you do. :fly: she gets a kick out of making you squirm.

wonko80 said:
Tell them what your dad said when you mentioned moving back home to save money.
I love wonko. Not just because he adds a lot of humor to this forum, which he does, but because he makes sarcasmo share more than he wants.

rep++

b_sinning said:
I thought it was bast's job to fill your inbox. Guess if he's not up to it.....;)

When is he playing again?

Back off thar mister, you got enough honeys to keep you busy ;)

I dunno when I'm playing again yet. Since we've been out of town a few weekends here recently, I haven't contacted Brad, since I couldn't commit to anything anyway. Expecting to hear from Mitch soon though about playing some party they are throwing.