omfg my girlfriend rox like botox

why_ask_why said:
how do you figure? for all you know, your mom f'd your dad in the a every single night of your life and look how you turned out...wait, that analogy didn't work too well :confused:

:fly:
Engrish sentence? Have you been drinking on the job again?

why_ask_why said:
how do you figure? for all you know, your mom f'd your dad in the a every single night of your life and look how you turned out...wait, that analogy didn't work too well :confused:

How many of us have almost (or have) walked in on our parents. I bet a bunch of us have...

I remember not even two years ago I almost got hit in the face with the most grotesque scene imaginable for my little head.

My parents are always doing it I bet... they are always in the kitchen kissing and cuddling.. sick shit dawg.

why_ask_why said:

furry2.jpg

theacoustician said:
Engrish sentence? Have you been drinking on the job again?

I've never drank on the job, thanks :p

and if I have to spell it out for you it's "for all you know, your mom FUCKED your dad in the ASS every single night of your life and look how you turned out" :tard:

why_ask_why said:
I've never drank on the job, thanks :p

and if I have to spell it out for you it's "for all you know, your mom FUCKED your dad in the ASS every single night of your life and look how you turned out" :tard:
Oh. I was reading as if there was preposition and then two articles and wondering what it was you were trying to say. My bad.

Throughout all 27 years on this earth, other than the fact that I was born, I have never witnessed or heard anything that would have ever made me think my parents had sex. Maybe they were just really quiet. :confused:

bast_imret said:
Throughout all 27 years on this earth, other than the fact that I was born, I have never witnessed or heard anything that would have ever made me think my parents had sex. Maybe they were just really quiet. :confused:

Lucky.

I have a memory from when I was 5 of waking up late one night after a bad dream and going to my parents' room to crawl in bed with them, only the door was closed and there were all these weird noises coming from within.

I went down to the living room, where my brother was watching t.v. and asked him what all the noise was and he was like "Oh, they're just doing it. Someday you'll understand." I just remember being completely freaked out, and even though I've heard them a hundred times since my skin still crawls when I think about that one. :shudder: :fly:

The make your own dildo was never done becuase we got distracted. The mold dried so we got to get another one.

My roomate Kim had her friend Oliver over yesterday. My son and I just got back from my inlaws and he walked right into the living room. He turned around and walked out and said "Dad, kim is naked in the house." I quickly said "Nah. You must have seen it wrong." He went "Daddy, I know naked and she was naked." I hope he cherishes that memory forever.

Kim freaked and hid in her room most of the night. Oliver was clothed.

Sarcasmo said:
I have a memory from when I was 5 of waking up late one night after a bad dream and going to my parents' room to crawl in bed with them, only the door was closed and there were all these weird noises coming from within.

I went down to the living room, where my brother was watching t.v. and asked him what all the noise was and he was like "Oh, they're just doing it. Someday you'll understand." I just remember being completely freaked out, and even though I've heard them a hundred times since my skin still crawls when I think about that one. :shudder: :fly:

Tell them what your dad said when you mentioned moving back home to save money.

He basically told me that he and my mom fuck like rabbits all over the house now that us kids are grown and gone, and that I'd have to put up with all kinds of groaning and buzzing noises at all hours of the day. I cut him off mid sentence to go throw up, then got in my car and slowly wove my way home while gagging.

I guess you could say he called my bluff, and I haven't been quite right since. *twitch*

Sarcasmo said:
He basically told me that he and my mom fuck like rabbits all over the house now that us kids are grown and gone, and that I'd have to put up with all kinds of groaning and buzzing noises at all hours of the day. I cut him off mid sentence to go throw up, then got in my car and slowly wove my way home while gagging.

I guess you could say he called my bluff, and I haven't been quite right since. *twitch*
I'd have called their bluff. Doubt they'd have done it if you were there.

Galen said:
I'd have called their bluff. Doubt they'd have done it if you were there.

He was just kidding. He just knows that talking about it makes me puke. Parents just don't have sex. Everyone knows that. It's not good for the sanity or the esophagus to think otherwise.

Last edited:
my parents have claimed to be celebrating empty nest-dome by joining an old people's sex club. this is entirely for the children's benefit and makes us gag in the way you're speaking of, sarcasmo. :fly:

my parents do jack like rabbits, and i hate that i know that. it's that damn love thing, i guess.

Thorn Bird said:
my parents have claimed to be celebrating empty nest-dome by joining an old people's sex club. this is entirely for the children's benefit and makes us gag in the way you're speaking of, sarcasmo. :fly:

my parents do jack like rabbits, and i hate that i know that. it's that damn love thing, i guess.

It's that love thing, I hope I'm the same way when I'm thier age. In love and still boinking at all times of the day.