omfg my girlfriend rox like botox

Galen said:
I made a thread about it ages ago, and you posted in it and all.

Minus memory on your part there lad, quite a few people don't agree with it but would probably end up doing it anyway.

It does nothing to cement a relationship

edit> Where are the vids and pics? :drool:

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:
I guess I'm the only one who never got off on the idea of multiple partners or lesbians. :iono:
The fantasy idea of it is really hot, but if it ever materialized I don't think I'm cut out for it. :eek:

April23 said:
The fantasy idea of it is really hot, but if it ever materialized I don't think I'm cut out for it. :eek:

Fly's got other things to work on with you first before he goes to that level anyway. Just tell him to steer away from the "Starting a Chainsaw" technique. :fly:

bast_imret said:
Fly's got other things to work on with you first before he goes to that level anyway. Just tell him to steer away from the "Starting a Chainsaw" technique. :fly:

BWAHAHHAHAAHHAHA breathe BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHA

Galen said:
I made a thread about it ages ago, and you posted in it and all.

Minus memory on your part there lad, quite a few people don't agree with it but would probably end up doing it anyway.

Oh yeaaaaah now I remember that, my wee boy. My joints are achy and I need more fiber. I've been irregular lately.

bast_imret said:

Can you write up a quick synopsis on how it is done? PM me details, thanks.

My glasses had plastic frames and now are so warped they fall off my head.

The karmic backlash has already begun. I don't know if I blew a gasket or the whole engine in my car yesterday. I ended up walking 8 miles to my inlaws because no one anywhere in the US would answer their fucking phone. So today I'm driving my wife's truck that the AC is broken and I'm having to run all over town. My boss just told me I have all this huge extra work to do today at the last moment and I'll probably have to come back late tonight after putting my son to bed to finish it. Plus I get to work most of next weekend.

God giveth and then kicks you in the nuts becuase he has a twisted sense of humor. Oh well. I hope everything gets better when I get home.

b_sinning said:
My glasses had plastic frames and now are so warped they fall off my head.

The karmic backlash has already begun. I don't know if I blew a gasket or the whole engine in my car yesterday. I ended up walking 8 miles to my inlaws because no one anywhere in the US would answer their fucking phone. So today I'm driving my wife's truck that the AC is broken and I'm having to run all over town. My boss just told me I have all this huge extra work to do today at the last moment and I'll probably have to come back late tonight after putting my son to bed to finish it. Plus I get to work most of next weekend.

God giveth and then kicks you in the nuts becuase he has a twisted sense of humor. Oh well. I hope everything gets better when I get home.

I wouldn't say that really qualifies as a karmic retribution item...if you had straight up cheated on your wife, sure, but this was something you both wanted and were comfortable with

sounds more like classic catholic guilt to me :p

I'm not catholic or organized religion at all. My God makes housecalls and sleeps in on Sundays. Absolutely no cheating and she was the one to implement stuff and was totally into it. No way would I cheat.

Damn I love that woman. She also got me the stripper for my birthday.

Sarcasmo is jealious because all he has going for him is a butterfly on his nose. ;)

You offering wonko80? ;)

b_sinning said:
I'm not catholic or organized religion at all. My God makes housecalls and sleeps in on Sundays. Absolutely no cheating and she was the one to implement stuff and was totally into it. No way would I cheat.

Damn I love that woman. She also got me the stripper for my birthday.

Sarcasmo is jealious because all he has going for him is a butterfly on his nose. ;)

You offering wonko80? ;)

with that in mind, you don't seriously consider your bad luck as pay back then, right? :p