omfg my girlfriend rox like botox

My wife rox the hardest right now. She bought one of those make your own dildo from a acast of your penis kit, I complained that I'd be unhappy if I wasn't in the best shape when we made the mold so she offered to do stuff to make me super arroused. She brought home two hot co-workers last night to help get me turned on. The penis mould was never make but I had one hell of a great night with three horny woman. One more fantasy to mark off my list.

b_sinning said:
My wife rox the hardest right now. She bought one of those make your own dildo from a acast of your penis kit, I complained that I'd be unhappy if I wasn't in the best shape when we made the mold so she offered to do stuff to make me super arroused. She brought home two hot co-workers last night to help get me turned on. The penis mould was never make but I had one hell of a great night with three horny woman. One more fantasy to mark off my list.
Wait.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Uhhh, we need more details than that you fucker.

b_sinning said:

shens :fly:

and if not, WTF

b_sinning said:

Lies all lies. Support this statement with pictoral evidence.

b_sinning said:

I am still stuck on this, holy shit man

one of my ex girlfriends was like that but if you can believe it I was never really into the multiply woman lesbian/bi acts. Now I have kinda a different opinion but still if it came down to it I still dont think I would be for it. Especially while being married, no offence, just not my nature.

Here's a bad pic of them goofing off a few weeks ago.

girlies.jpg

b_sinning said:
HOLY SHIT

b_sinning said:

Translation:

My wife rox the hardest right now. She bought one of those Trivial Pursuit Book Lovers editions, I complained that it wouldn't be much fun with only two people so she offered to find some other players. She invited the neighbors over to help make the game more interesting. We played a couple games, threw in some Uno for variety and we all had one hell of a great night sipping Sangria and listening to a smoothe jazz station on the radio. One more fun suggestion to add to my 'rainy day' list.

Sarcasmo said:
Translation:

My wife rox the hardest right now. She bought one of those Trivial Pursuit Book Lovers editions, I complained that it wouldn't be much fun with only two people so she offered to find some other players. She invited the neighbors over to help make the game more interesting. We played a couple games, threw in some Uno for variety and we all had one hell of a great night sipping Sangria and listening to a smoothe jazz station on the radio. One more fun suggestion to add to my 'rainy day' list.
:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

b_sinning said:

Wow

Sarcasmo said:
Translation:

:lol: