omfg my girlfriend rox like botox

theacoustician said:
Dual monitors is one thing, but dual monitors of differeninig sizes drives me crazy. Try it for yourself though before you buy. It may not bother you.

I dont think it would bother me too much, as the second would only be for toolbars and things that arent the main focus.
Dunno if Ill even bother tho.

Drool-Boy said:
I dont think it would bother me too much, as the second would only be for toolbars and things that arent the main focus.
Dunno if Ill even bother tho.
I gots a 19" analog for $100, if youre interested and think thats a fair price. otherwise, imma throw it up on ebay and see what i get for it.

fly said:
I gots a 19" analog for $100, if youre interested and think thats a fair price. otherwise, imma throw it up on ebay and see what i get for it.

I gave that one to one of my brothers :)

once you go dual monitor, you will never go back...you can't live without it once you grow accustomed to it

fly said:

Flat screen? If droolio aint interested, I am, my monitor is slowly going.

it is from 96, lol

SpangeNSpangletAtWork.jpg

Here's my setup at work. The WFP wouldn't be the same height as my CRT, but the FP is. I was really suprised by the color quality of the LCD. It's pretty close to my CRT. Molly's chillin' out, playin' with my spacemonkey's that my secret santa gave me.

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:
Don't tell April this, but check the banding (smooth tonal gradations in the image appear as bands of solid color, which is painfully obvious when viewing grayscale gradients). If there's a problem return it and get the new upgraded model where they fixed the issue. (Post-July manufactures, I think.)

Again, this is just between me and you. Don't hurt her feelings by bringing it up.

You fail.

Spange Monkee said:
SpangeNSpangletAtWork.jpg

Here's my setup at work. The WFP wouldn't be the same height as my CRT, but the FP is. I was really suprised by the color quality of the LCD. It's pretty close to my CRT. Molly's chillin' out, playin' with my spacemonkey's that my secret santa gave me.
wtf crt lcd combo? what do you do for a living?

elpmis said:
Would you agree that asshole tastes better when you're getting plugged from behind?

I would
Only when said asshole has had a vicks vaporub enema right before. I like the way it makes my tongue feel.