omfg my girlfriend rox like botox

Coqui said:
Are you in Cleveland or Columbus this weekend?

Cleveland but I can make my way to Columbus if you are doing something. My sister wants me to see her house anyways.

Sounds pretty gay to me. Thrawn if you could keep him occupied and off of BF2 for a while I'd appreciate it.

Sarcasmo said:
Sounds pretty gay to me. Thrawn if you could keep him occupied and off of BF2 for a while I'd appreciate it.

*Seriously contemplates installing BF2 on my work laptop since it has a 256 MB Nvidia Geforce Go 7900 card in it*

Coqui said:
I'm in Cleveland this weekend.

You and the wife? Want to grab lunch/dinner tomorrow? I think I have plans this evening. I'm sure dbzeag would be up for it if available. Great Lakes Brewery has GREAT food. You can take a tour of the brewery on the weekends for free, dunno what your up for.

thrawn said:
You and the wife? Want to grab lunch/dinner tomorrow? I think I have plans this evening. I'm sure dbzeag would be up for it if available. Great Lakes Brewery has GREAT food. You can take a tour of the brewery on the weekends for free, dunno what your up for.

Nope. Just me. I'm here for work so tomorrow lunch is out. But tomorrow evening should be fine. I switched cell phones and haven't put all the old numbers in so could you PM me your number? I'm PM you mine.

Coqui said:
Nope. Just me. I'm here for work so tomorrow lunch is out. But tomorrow evening should be fine. I switched cell phones and haven't put all the old numbers in so could you PM me your number? I'm PM you mine.

pm'd

wonko80 said:
Am I the only one that finds it redundant to send a pm then post in a message that you sent the pm after sending the pm?

just to cover bases, he should follow up with another pm saying the pm was sent

wonko80 said:
Am I the only one that finds it redundant to send a pm then post in a message that you sent the pm after sending the pm?

I don't get a pop up mentioning that I have a new pm. The only way I know is to look up there under my name. I'd see this thread before I noticed a pm. I just did it out of courtesy since he was expecting a message.

thrawn said:
I don't get a pop up mentioning that I have a new pm. The only way I know is to look up there under my name. I'd see this thread before I noticed a pm. I just did it out of courtesy since he was expecting a message.
Do you have the option that emails you when you get a pm turned on?

thrawn said:
You can set it in your control panel so you do get a pop-up or an email when you have PM. I'm sure you knew, but that tidbit is for anyone who didn't.

theacoustician said:
You can set it in your control panel so you do get a pop-up or an email when you have PM. I'm sure you knew, but that tidbit is for anyone who didn't.

Yeah, I knew. But I still have the arcade pm thing for high scores turned on and don't want a pop-up for everytime coqui kills me. I don't expect pm's often and rarely mention them. The rican was expecting one and was posting in this thread about plans for this evening. I'd start a new thread about a pm if I thought I would be seeing coqui's sexy self as a result. :drool:

wonko80 said:
Since it's a question, I'll answer.

Yes, you do check your email as oftern as you do the forums. Problem solved.

Perhaps I should mention when my questions are posed as rhetoric? :p

Drool-Boy said:
Yes you should.

Patty makes a habit of greasing his kittens up with astroglide and inserting two into his rectum, letting them flail from his nether regions giving the sensation of a hairy vibrator with little teeth, while "kissing" one with his tongue?

b_sinning said:
My wife rox the hardest right now. She bought one of those make your own dildo from a acast of your penis kit, I complained that I'd be unhappy if I wasn't in the best shape when we made the mold so she offered to do stuff to make me super arroused. She brought home two hot co-workers last night to help get me turned on. The penis mould was never make but I had one hell of a great night with three horny woman. One more fantasy to mark off my list.

hmm, guess that explains why there was a red sock on the door knob when we showed up for the potluck dinner . . .