OMFG. I'm about to spend way to much money on home lighting.

If having 3 colored lights in a room makes you happy, buy the fucking thing. People spend $200 on far less useful purchases.

Shit. for the price of an iPad, I could set up a lot of my house with this.

Exactly. And it'll last forever, or at least until better tech comes out. (That's the tricky part of this sort of purchase. There are always new, and oftentimes better, innovations on the close horizon.)

Exactly. And it'll last forever, or at least until better tech comes out. (That's the tricky part of this sort of purchase. There are always new, and oftentimes better, innovations on the close horizon.)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there is already some home grown solutions that involve more labor but less cost.

If I get bored I can just shift a ton of nightclub lighting and lasers into the house.

05Hiu.jpg

Btw, both my 8 yr old and my daughter have colored lightbulbs like this...and have for a couple of years now. :lol: U so behind.

The blue is hard to find.

Last edited:
Actually, you can make whatever hue you want. An App let's you control thee RGB scale. These lites aren't hard set. You can have 1 lite change to whatever color you want whenever you want.

In fact, their app starts off by reviewing your own pictures, and asking you to pick hues from them to match favorite moments and such.