omfg, funny reviews

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,078
Steam
mattressfish
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...3316/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-2706062-6049449?ie=UTF8

Read the reviews for this milk. The milk has a YTMND site, so its e-fad, but I hadn't heard of it. 700+ reviews.

I had a problem where my roof was leaking. I poured some Tuscan Whole Milk over it to seal it up and it just flowed right into the hole and didn't do anything. I now have milk constantly dripping down from the ceiling and it has stained the drywall as well. The milk trapped in the ceiling is now rancid and smells horrible. It has also induced a pest infestation problem. The pest control company won't deal with it because of the odor is unbearable in the house. My wife and children are now leaving me as well. This product has ruined my life. Do not buy this product, I suggest some roof caulking or tar instead.

Not only did the milk break in and steal a nga's tv (I live on the 3rd floor too), but it handcuffed me to my entertainment center - and proceeded to fist me angrily in the anus with a very cold hand. It was only then I realized that it was the infamous ghost of Travis Creek apartments. Oddly during the fisting, blood starting pouring down the walls, and left stains in the carpet that I was charged for upon moving out. ($600.00)

I was so excited the day I brought Tuscan Whole Milk home to my family. All was well the first week or so, but suddenly one day I can home from work to find that Tuscan Whole Milk had went bad.

I found that my dog was missing and there were pieces of hair all over the house. As I walked around the house trying to piece together exactly what was going on my daughter came down the stair, crying, to inform me that she was pregnant, inseminated with the opaque contents contained inside Tuscan Whole Milk's thin plastic shell. Horrified I searched the house looking for my wife, contemplating what terrible fate may have come to her. As I searched the house I found a note on the mantle. Was it a ransom note or something worse I asked myself. As I read the words of the note contained inside I began to weep openly. My wife had left me and ran away with Tuscan Whole Milk.

I still have nightmares to this day when I think about the day Tuscan Whole Milk went bad. If you are to ever come across Tuscan Whole Milk I would advise you to stay away, even though it may look delicious it is spoiled, rotten to the very last drop.

Whilst I enjoyed the product it needs to be treated with respect. I drank the whole gallon in one go and have had to unfasten my trousers. If I were Amazon I'd get a disclaimer up there pretty quick before someone gets hurt. What's more, you cannot take it onto an aircraft, hence only four stars.

Customers tagged this product with
First tag: ytmnd (Bryan Hartka "SPACE ROBOT" on Jul 21, 2006)
Last tag: funny

Sort by:
goatse (4)
lol (4)
ytmnd (4)
funny (3)
horror (3)
wtf (3)
milk (2)
o rly (2)
ya rly (2)
absurdist (1)
atot (1)
balls (1)
basement (1)
beefcake (1)
bill cosby (1)
bovine mammary juice (1)
brian peppers (1)
buttsecks (1)
creamy goodness (1)
curds and whey (1)
dairy (1)
fap fap fap (1)
fark (1)
former heavyweight champion of the world (1)
fuel additive (1)
global warming (1)
great taste (1)
lactation station (1)
less filling (1)
liquid (1)
lol internet (1)
maddox (1)
monkey juice (1)
monsters (1)
nedm (1)
no wai (1)