Olympics - Summer 2016

Problem is that so many people here have such different opinions on how this country should be. Like a huge ideological divide..

That happens when a country is a location everyone else in the world moves to and creates a melting pot of shizzle.

There are too many different backgrounds here and no common ideas. :)

That happens when a country is a location everyone else in the world moves to and creates a melting pot of shizzle.

There are too many different backgrounds here and no common ideas. :)

There are a lot of countries made up from people from all over the world who come form vastly different cultures..

There are a lot of countries made up from people from all over the world who come form vastly different cultures..

Of course, but this place is different. I'll have ZRH support it.

In the beginning of this country most countries were trying to grab a piece. You can't really say that about any other country out there. Yeah some would get invaded, but it wasn't like the 'gold boom' here.

In the beginning of this country most countries were trying to grab a piece. You can't really say that about any other country out there. Yeah some would get invaded, but it wasn't like the 'gold boom' here.
Support what now?

:fly::fly:

Australia.

/conversation

picture.php