Hawt Old school UF pics.

Her booking agent would call her.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

he would BBM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
a
Coming to the Dells June/July 2021 for the GTO Owners Association national convention :)

probably staying in Madison, since that's where my Grandmother lives.
we'll be around! we moved, but we're actually back closer to Madison now, so it'll be easier to coordinate hangs than it was at my last place. drier, too.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
a

we'll be around! we moved, but we're actually back closer to Madison now, so it'll be easier to coordinate hangs than it was at my last place. drier, too.
Put together a list of stuff you need for the Tempest, and I'll see what I've got under the house that I can chuck in the trunk for y'all.

i’m all tits and forehead.. @Shalimar IS GINORMOUS.. and I’m wearing 5inch heels

3c0408f5e912c8a56e2048d8c27f120b.jpg

Wow glasses are important.

This morning I read this as I'm all "this" and forehead and wearing "bitch" heels.

It seemed to make sense so I kept foruming on and never even knew I got it wrong. Makes me wonder what other stuff I think people said they didn't really say.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Wow glasses are important.

This morning I read this as I'm all "this" and forehead and wearing "bitch" heels.

It seemed to make sense so I kept foruming on and never even knew I got it wrong. Makes me wonder what other stuff I think people said they didn't really say.

bro why you for 80yr old man vision?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer